Author Topic: Jump on THE MOSAV Betting Train  (Read 1069 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Jump on THE MOSAV Betting Train
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »
I can't focus on tonights games :(...too sad about MJ.

+1,000,000,000,000 That MJ comes back to life in 7 days
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2009, 12:42:30 PM »
I went 2 for 2 last night picking a couple of OVERS.  That you Hanley Ramirez for that slam in the bottom of the 8th.   :D

Today's card:

Reds at Indians - CIN +108
Giants at Brewers - SF +149
Tigers at Astros - DET -1.5 +153
Rockies at A's - COL +134
Reds at Indians - UNDER 5 (1st half)
Twins at Cardinals - OVER 4.5 (Cardinals)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2009, 01:44:03 PM »
Dodgers are clutch
 ;D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2009, 09:14:11 AM »
Dodgers are clutch
 ;D
\

fuck the dodgers

Go yanks, Royals, Indians, Bjays

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2009, 10:01:51 AM »
Been getting killed the past couple of days.
Now (slightly) back in the red on the year. >:( 

Yesterday was horrible.  I went to the Jays game to watch them lose 10-0, and lost bet on the game too of course.  Then later I picked (or so I thought) the Padres to beat the Rangers, watched pretty much the whole game and they won.  Then I find out this morning the bet wasn't made, don't know how that happened.  Would have been my only win yesterday, 0-3 instead. 

Not going to bother to look into any of the games today, too tired.  Just going to try the Jays team total (5) again.  Old man Moyer is on his way out of this league and the Jays hit him pretty well.  Don't really think they will have another performance like yesterday.  I think they'll be able to get 5 on Moyer by the 6th.   

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2009, 03:59:29 PM »

Yesterday was horrible.  I went to the Jays game to watch them lose 10-0, and lost bet on the game too of course.  Then later I picked (or so I thought) the Padres to beat the Rangers, watched pretty much the whole game and they won.  Then I find out this morning the bet wasn't made, don't know how that happened.  Would have been my only win yesterday, 0-3 instead. 

Not going to bother to look into any of the games today, too tired.  Just going to try the Jays team total (5) again.  Old man Moyer is on his way out of this league and the Jays hit him pretty well.  Don't really think they will have another performance like yesterday.  I think they'll be able to get 5 on Moyer by the 6th.   

wow, unlucky man :(

Fuck the Jays. Time for the Yanks and Rangers to win by the RL tonight :D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2009, 08:03:52 PM »

wow, unlucky man :(

Fuck the Jays. Time for the Yanks and Rangers to win by the RL tonight :D

Wow...Rivera is a God.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2009, 03:32:21 PM »
I'm 1 for my last 10  :o
You might wanna fade my picks.

Tonight:

Tigers at A's - OVER 9.5
Tigers at A's - OVER 4.5 (Tigers)

Galarraga and Gonzalez have both been DESTORYED by the other team in their career (but not much of a sample size) and both have ERAs over 8 in the past three starts.  The OVER is 4-1 in Galarragas last 5 starts overall. 
The OVER is 9-6 with Lance Barksdale behind the plate too and 5 of his last 6.   
I don't like that they are playing in a pitcher's park but the weather is good for the OVER, the wind is going out at 12mph and it's sunny with no precipitation.  Can't say I like that the A's can't hit either, but I think can tag Galarraga for 4 or so, he's trash.  I'm hoping for a 6-4 type game for the Tigers.   

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »
I'm 1 for my last 10  :o
You might wanna fade my picks.

Tonight:

Tigers at A's - OVER 9.5
Tigers at A's - OVER 4.5 (Tigers)

Galarraga and Gonzalez have both been DESTORYED by the other team in their career (but not much of a sample size) and both have ERAs over 8 in the past three starts.  The OVER is 4-1 in Galarragas last 5 starts overall. 
The OVER is 9-6 with Lance Barksdale behind the plate too and 5 of his last 6.   
I don't like that they are playing in a pitcher's park but the weather is good for the OVER, the wind is going out at 12mph and it's sunny with no precipitation.  Can't say I like that the A's can't hit either, but I think can tag Galarraga for 4 or so, he's trash.  I'm hoping for a 6-4 type game for the Tigers.   

goodljuck :S

Btw...WNBA is great money maker. YOu going to be capping any CFL games tomorrow? Im looking at Toronto +2 and Montreal +7

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2009, 06:04:12 PM »
goodljuck :S

Btw...WNBA is great money maker. YOu going to be capping any CFL games tomorrow? Im looking at Toronto +2 and Montreal +7

I don't know anything about the WNBA or the CFL.  If I start betting those two I'd really be gambling.   :D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2009, 05:14:54 PM »
^^BC Lions tonight woop woop  8)