Author Topic: Black guys who let their non-black girfriends call them the N word  (Read 503 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Black guys who let their non-black girfriends call them the N word
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 09:52:18 AM »
let those fat white girls do whatever they want

yea usually its a fat white girl.  These same guys get upset or wanna kill a guy if he says it but a stank ass hoe can say it all day.  I can't have respect for people like that.  They're not real men.
Well I don't want a white guy calling me nigger while I fuck him. That's just uncalled for.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 10:07:52 PM »
let those fat white girls do whatever they want

yea usually its a fat white girl.  These same guys get upset or wanna kill a guy if he says it but a stank ass hoe can say it all day.  I can't have respect for people like that.  They're not real men.

Well maybe they let them because they feel bad for calling them stank ass hoes and bitches all day

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 12:50:00 AM »
how many of u have seen this??

i have personally seen many black guys growing up who had white/hispanic/asian girlfriends who thought they were black and every other word that would come out of their mouth was Nigga this Nigga that......rite infront of these guys AND other black guys....

now how can these same people complain about the N word?   

just a thought

lol....excuse me sir, but did you read your post before you asked the question at the end of it? isn't it pretty fucking obvious that these are in fact NOT the "same people who complain about the N word?" side note- i personally cant stand it when anyone says nigga every other word. it just looks extra stupid when the person doing it isn't even black

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 09:11:49 PM »
WOW WHAT A TOPIC
LOL
 8)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »

i have personally seen many black guys growing up who had white/hispanic/asian girlfriends who thought they were black and every other word that would come out of their mouth was Nigga this Nigga that......rite infront of these guys AND other black guys....

just a thought

lol....excuse me sir, but did you read your post before you asked the question at the end of it? isn't it pretty fucking obvious that these are in fact NOT the "same people who complain about the N word?" side note- i personally cant stand it when anyone says nigga every other word. it just looks extra stupid when the person doing it isn't even black

thats what im tryin to tell u....it is the same people
ive witnessed this since high school and im 30 now.  Alot of  black dudes that have white gf, let them say the N word all the time.

Blasphemy

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 09:33:56 AM »

just a thought

Couple of words....Hypocrites, who enjoy some pussy.