Author Topic: Little Brother & Binky Fingers  (Read 122 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Little Brother & Binky Fingers
« on: October 18, 2002, 04:33:02 AM »
Ok, it's time all of you checked these guys out (if you haven't already). I've only recently found out about them myself and i'm hooked already. Here's a little insight, Little Brother are a group from the south, consisting of Phonte, Big Pooh and 9th Wonder. Binky Fingers is also from the south and he's done some work with the guys from Little Brother. Anyways, you should all head over to:

http://www.dijitalphonics.com/filedb/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=5&PHPSESSID=ed465223d16c012147c33ab59eb31c01

There you can check out alot of their stuff and stuff from other artists from that area too (all in mp3 format). I know you guys will be impressed, believe me, even if you just check out one track it will be worth it.

Give some feedback here if you do check them out.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

=[Euthanasia]=

Re:Little Brother & Binky Fingers
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2002, 06:39:26 AM »
Bump.

Don't sleep. I see alot of people complaining about the quality of hip-hop these days, well check these guys out.
Cliche, HairWuzEre....I think you guys will enjoy their material especially.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.