Author Topic: Shaquille O'Neal Talks Eminem's "Relapse" Success, "I Bought 300K Of Them"  (Read 896 times)

Elano

NBA player-turned-rapper Shaquille O'Neal has weighed in on Eminem's Relapse landing atop the charts and spoke on the contribution he made to the biggest debut of the year.

The rapper phoned into DJ Whoo Kid's radio show and voiced his thoughts on Slim Shady.

"Congratulations to my man Eminem," Shaq said. "600,000 for the first week and I bought 300,000 of those. Of course dawg, I bought 300,000 and passed 'em out, like 'Yo this is my man Em, check him out.' You know good thing about me is I know everybody, I show supprot to everybody and you know, street rule number 25 is stay outta other people's beef. You guys make me who I am 'cause I could throw in the CD in the jammie, get pumped up and blow up in the fools' face. Today is old school wack white boy week, I got Vanilla Ice [in the CD player.] (Radio Planet TV)

:D

Elano

I bought 300,000 and passed 'em out, like 'Yo this is my man Em, check him out.'  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lmao, he's definatly fuckin around.

Roccy

how it really goes down..

westside159

so what does that mean , Shaq is a eminem hater too ?  Eminem is one of the best MC's of all time period , and Relapse was toooooo fresh , dope album !!! 8) 8)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Someone remind me why i'm still listening to rap? I think it's inertia... that's what it is
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Whaq has been such a pub whore its not even funny.  Another reason that once you have a child, you should step up & raise them correctly & never abandon them.

Moe

Someone remind me why i'm still listening to rap? I think it's inertia... that's what it is
it has to be. theres no other reason.

Blasphemy

Whaq has been such a pub whore its not even funny.  Another reason that once you have a child, you should step up & raise them correctly & never abandon them.
the fuck does this have to do with you and you hitting your kid???

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

the fuck does this have to do with you and you hitting your kid???
I never said anything about hitting.  He's always looking for attention.  Ever since the late 90's he's always got something to say.  Even if its stupid & should never have been said.  Some of it is just so others will talk about him.  And he talks about staying out of other people's beef.  He sure can't do that in the NBA. 

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
lol, I hope he's bullshittin' cause that's a bad look for 'Em if he really only did 300k sales for the first week and Shaq bought the other 300k...
either way, Shaq is a weird one... and he looks funny as hell when you see him in person.... I couldn't even approach dude cause I kept laughin...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
Stick to comment on basketball and keep away from things you don´t have anything to do with, for example music. Yeah, heard your album...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
what are Em's numbers now?

OG Hack Wilson

so what does that mean , Shaq is a eminem hater too ?  Eminem is one of the best MC's of all time period , and Relapse was toooooo fresh , dope album !!! 8) 8)

i heard Relapse at a party the other day...WAS NOT IMPRESSED besids Bagpipes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Moe

i heard Relapse at a party the other day...WAS NOT IMPRESSED besids Bagpipes
sounds like a lame party