Author Topic: Machida vs Shogun? Evans vs Rampage?  (Read 363 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Machida vs Shogun? Evans vs Rampage?
« on: May 29, 2009, 06:48:08 PM »
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=8862&zoneid=13

^^^^^^^^^

Thats whats been floating around. Looks more and more true since Rampage has said he wants to fight Evans.---------> http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=8861&zoneid=13

So in September Rampage vs Evans. I think in October Machida vs Shogun.

I personally got Rampage and Machida meeting each other eventually. However. Im a big Shogun fan, so i'll be pulling for him
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 06:52:03 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

Re: Machida vs Shogun? Evans vs Rampage?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 01:56:08 PM »
thats whats gonna happen. Does Shogun really deserve a title shot already> And it sounds like rampage is bitching out

The Best of 3 Worlds

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 02:33:21 PM »
thats whats gonna happen. Does Shogun really deserve a title shot already> And it sounds like rampage is bitching out
I would think that Shogun needs at least another fight against top competition, but with Forrest fighting Anderson and now this Rashad and Rampage fight and Jardine fighting Thiago Silva theres really no one left other than Shogun.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »
I would think that Shogun needs at least another fight against top competition, but with Forrest fighting Anderson and now this Rashad and Rampage fight and Jardine fighting Thiago Silva theres really no one left other than Shogun.

damn seemed like the division was deeper then that...couture needs to come back to 205..

The Best of 3 Worlds

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 12:22:44 AM »

I don't think he's bitching out, I think his top priority isn't the title which is weird but after he beat Silva he was still talkin that skit about avenging his loss to Griffin.  I don't blame him though, if I was him I'd wanna make make Rashad sit his ass down somewhere too with all the craziness he talked to his face

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 10:48:14 AM »

I don't think he's bitching out, I think his top priority isn't the title which is weird but after he beat Silva he was still talkin that skit about avenging his loss to Griffin.  I don't blame him though, if I was him I'd wanna make make Rashad sit his ass down somewhere too with all the craziness he talked to his face

rashad>>rampage

The Best of 3 Worlds

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 01:48:07 PM »
I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with that one bro but if he beats him I'll give him the credit he deserves.  I don't dislike rashad, I just don't think he's better than rampage

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »
I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with that one bro but if he beats him I'll give him the credit he deserves.  I don't dislike rashad, I just don't think he's better than rampage
cant wait too see!!! They are both amazing! But if Rampage tries to stand up i think hes in trbl. He needs to get back to his old unpredictable ways. Huge slams and takedowns, mixed with great sriking...Lately hes gone away from the slams..become to predictable..

The Best of 3 Worlds

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 12:33:47 AM »
Nah, since changing trainers I think Rampage has gotten better.  I don't think Rashad is that smart of a fighter though and as far as punching power I think Rampage has him beat but it really should be a good fight.  I'd actually ather see Rashad slug it out with Wanderlai Silva before I'd wanna see him fight Rampage