Author Topic: Yukmouth Releasing "The West Coast Don" On July 14th / New Press Release  (Read 621 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

We have released a brand new press release concerning Yukmouth's upcoming solo album "The West Coast Don", which is now set to drop on July 14th. The album features Crooked I, C-Bo, Glasses Malone, T-Pain, Ray J, Dru Down, Keak Da Sneak, Turf Talk, Lil Flip. Check out the article:

"When it comes to the West Coast, few artists hold a legendary status and can refer themselves to as a don. Cube. Dre. Snoop. E-40. $hort. But now, one other west coast OG is looking to add his name to that list as Yukmouth prepares to release his 5th studio album “The West Coast Don”.

Pulling out all stops, Yuk enlists some of the industry’s current heavy weights. Recruiting Auto-Tune crooner T-Pain for “44” and Ray J for the lead single “I’m A Gangsta”, Yuk is looking to make it official. Rounding out the album are appearances from Crooked I, C-Bo, Glasses Malone, Lil Flip, Dru Down, Keak Da Sneak, Turf Talk and more.

Having provided the instantly recognizable anthem “I Got 5 On It” as a part of the 90’s group The Luniz, Yuk is also a member of the groups Thug Lordz, (C-Bo), and the Regime (Tech N9ne and Tha Realest).

Yukmouth, born in East Oakland, California originally went on to sign a solo record deal at Rap-A-Lot Records, releasing three albums, each selling at least 200,000 copies with little airplay.

Since leaving Rap-A-Lot, Yuk founded his own label, Smoke-A-Lot Records, and has released both the DVDs, and the soundtracks for his series titled “United Ghettos of America.”

“The West Coast Don” is in stores July 14th.

Incase you haven't heard the first single "I'm A Gangsta", which features Ray J & Crooked I, click below to check it out:

Yukmouth - I'm A Gangsta (ft. Ray J & Crooked I)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 04:46:43 PM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

Mietek23

Propz Nima - you should also do a similar news about Tha Realest album as "West Coast Don" and "Witness Tha Realest" are dropping on the same day & label 8)

AnybodyKilla

Should be a crazy album, "Da Town" and "Im A Gangsta" are fuckin dope!!!

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
Damn I wish it was droppin earlyer Yuk's dat nigga on tha WEST

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
whos feat on this

i wanna hear spice other wise i wont be happy lol

AnybodyKilla

whos feat on this

Spice in 2009?

???

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
the album gon be heat i think....at 1st i thought it would be weak cause of how mdmp came out.....but yuk hungry again and its reay to slap the chit outta the speakers and burn em with that heat......BIG MEECH IS FUKING DOPE

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

KrazySumwhat

Cool. Aint been buying albums recently, got em's album, i'll get this one.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
the single is good

Sifo

• Lil Geezy
any news whats goin on with numskull?
still in jail?

cheali

• Lil Geezy
I hope that some good tracks are on the album and not many hypy bullshit.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
the single is good

Word, "I'm A Gangsta" is dope. Crooked I killed it. Not his most lyrical verse, but his flow is a perfect fit.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
You ain't gotta worry bout Yuk with dat hyphy shit cuz he ain't a hyphy type rapper Yuk's a GANGSTA rapper more than any thing makin MOB music

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
deff gon get it!! yuk is one of few artists from the west who still can release albums.. mdmp was rushed!but this one looks bangin! both single's were tight!!!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
whos feat on this

Spice in 2009?

???

if u think a persons age or what year it may be is relevant to a Albums features you clearly have no clue spiceberg slim one of the best albums in the last 10 years....