Author Topic: Why did Treach never put out a solo ?  (Read 353 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why did Treach never put out a solo ?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »
like that?
damn i mean i heard bout pac rollin but like that, if only he was there to save kurupt?

and he was connected wit pac right?
jus thinkin maybe there was a time suge saw talent in him and tried to sign him?

was he affiliated wit suge in any way?

he did songs for Above the Rim and Too Gangsta 4 Radio

Yeah Pac basically saved Treach's life from getting his ass whopped by the Rollin 60's in Cali.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »
like that?
damn i mean i heard bout pac rollin but like that, if only he was there to save kurupt?

and he was connected wit pac right?
jus thinkin maybe there was a time suge saw talent in him and tried to sign him?

was he affiliated wit suge in any way?

he did songs for Above the Rim and Too Gangsta 4 Radio

Yeah Pac basically saved Treach's life from getting his ass whopped by the Rollin 60's in Cali.

Actually I should not say basically, he did save Treach from getting his ass whooped. True story, I don't remember the interview but Pac talks about it. He went personally and talked to them and he sqaushed it.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 12:28:11 AM »
Damn thats some real shit from Pac. Treach is ill, anyone got any recent solo stuff from him?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 04:18:56 AM »
i read an interview with treach once...and they asked him that question...he said something along the lines of...

'when we [meaning the group] were growing up we decided we'd never leave each other to do our own thing for our own benefit...i'll never do a solo album'

i thought that was probably one of the most respectable things i've ever heard someone say...dude's one of the realest rappers out there.

damn

Soopahigh

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 04:20:13 AM »
Funny thing is, i was wondering the same about treach. It's a real shame he never went solo.
Does he have any solo song  ???

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 04:23:57 AM »
wow man way to sell himself short!

dude woulda been a legend rather than a veteran
Maybe Treach wanted to do something old school & different.  Old school as in being in a group only like music bands in the past & staying that way.  Nowadays everybody's always going solo.