Author Topic: Quik and Kurupt has leaked out in great quality...  (Read 5845 times)

Paul

Re: Quik and Kurupt has leaked out in great quality...
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2009, 08:53:46 AM »
Album of the Year.
(This is replay music, w/Longevity written all over it)

I'm Coppin' this one Q&K, Great combo.

Just wish there was a couple more tracks and remove the problem skit, that jupiter shit and the whatcha wanna do alternate version, then it would have a chance of bein a 5/5 imo, that cream track is so goddamn fresh  8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2009, 08:57:08 AM »
Seriously, I've had this on repeat the whole day, and I never believed Quik could make that funky smooth jazz shit like he used to, but he proved me wrong within the first three tracks on the album 8)

Paul

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2009, 08:59:16 AM »
Even if Jupiters critic didnt have the robotic voice it would be tolerable and id end up liking it, what was he thinkin, a fuckin robotic voice!!!!!!!!!!! no1 thinks robotic voices are cool
funkyfreshintheflesh

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2009, 09:02:53 AM »
Even if Jupiters critic didnt have the robotic voice it would be tolerable and id end up liking it, what was he thinkin, a fuckin robotic voice!!!!!!!!!!! no1 thinks robotic voices are cool

Unless it's a spoof of T-Pain e.g. "How Much Does Ur Pussy Weigh?" ;D

Take out the robot voice tho, and you have the kind of beat I could hear a British rapper on, like Dizzee Rascal.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2009, 09:11:25 AM »
Kurupt has run out of things to talk about anyway...he's finished...His best days are definately behind him....even Quik can't save his tired ass....

Dusan123

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2009, 09:33:10 AM »
Hook me up.
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2009, 10:00:38 AM »
Google the title and the ripper, you'll get the results you seek if you want the album.  I like it, but it ain't a classic for me. However, Kurupt came across real strong.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2009, 10:06:19 AM »
Album of the Year.
(This is replay music, w/Longevity written all over it)

I'm Coppin' this one Q&K, Great combo.

Sure thing, but like many fans i feel they should have thrown few more tracks instead of that Problem skit and duplicated Watsha Really Wanna Do track

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2009, 10:15:05 AM »
So far sounds good. I'm probably gonna buy this one.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2009, 10:22:39 AM »
To the people hating on "Exodus" have you ever heard of Quik Grooves? Has one on almost every album.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2009, 10:25:45 AM »
Im definitely buying this record. Ive bought every record Quiks came out wit other than, Born and Raised only because I was 11 when it came out originally. PM, the kid a link. 8)
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »
DJ Quik’s rapping and production prowess and Kurupt’s microphone superiority shine throughout BlaQKout, the pair’s first collaborative album. A prime example of the duo’s explosive chemistry is “9 Times Out Of 10.” Over a heavy drum assemblage, Kurupt freaks an intricate rhyme pattern about the likelihood of things happening over and over again. “It’s total wordplay,” Kurupt explains. “You’ve got to catch it by listening. The beat catches you to where you want to hear what is going on. In life, nine times of 10, these are things that happen. That’s what I broke the whole record down to.”

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2009, 10:35:44 AM »
Album Is Doooooooooooooooope As Hell!!!
Thanks Quik & Kurupt For Such A Smooth Album
Make Sure You Cop This When It Drops June 9th

Matty

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »
couldn't wait for the physical copy to arrive, surprise surprise. the album is ace, i'm pleasantly surprised 8)

however it's not perfect, we didn't need two version of watcha wanna do. even one version is more than enough cause the track sucks.

but the rest of the album is slamming pretty much! a good serving of that quik brilliance 8)

replace both watcha wanna do's with better tracks and you may have a really great album. as it is, its too short and having watcha wanna do on there twice really ruins the smooth vibe.

definitely worth copping though 8)

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2009, 10:52:34 AM »
Damn, I've been looking around for "Bees To The Flower". I can't find that shit anywhere.