Author Topic: Quik and Kurupt has leaked out in great quality...  (Read 5895 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Quik and Kurupt has leaked out in great quality...
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 01:48:17 AM »
First thing that stands out to me is how clear this album sounds 8)

Best tracks for me:
BlaQKout
Cream
Do You Know
Fuck Y'all
The Appeal

Above average:
Hey Playa
Ohh! (this sounds like that new Soulja Boy track... ???)
9 Times Outta 10

The rest are  :-\

Jupiter's Critic sounds like a UK grime track, Exodus could've been better as a fully fleshed out Quik's Groove (without that stupid chanting), and Whatcha Wanna Do is straight outta wackville.

Overall, 8 bumpable tracks out of 13 is a great ratio, but it's a shame that most of the good tracks were out well before release which dampens the impact of this album.

westside159

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 01:53:13 AM »
Quik and Kurupt man , what the fucc happened to these dudes ?  they used to be tight bacc in the 90's , they fell of hard though , Kurupt aint made anything good since Tha Streetz is a Mutha , and Quik aint made a nice beat or album since Balance & Options . Sad shit ,  they need to step there rap game way up !!! 8) 8)

Smoke

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 02:04:58 AM »
Quik and Kurupt man , what the fucc happened to these dudes ?  they used to be tight bacc in the 90's , they fell of hard though , Kurupt aint made anything good since Tha Streetz is a Mutha , and Quik aint made a nice beat or album since Balance & Options . Sad shit ,  they need to step there rap game way up !!! 8) 8)

shut up fuckin eith groupie, your hero is dead from 10 years

westside159

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 02:12:36 AM »

you corny dj Quik dickriding sissy , shut the fucc up , you mad becuz im telling the truth , the truth hurts huh ?  DJ Quik and Kurupt been washed up for a minute . get over it homie  :'( :'(

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 02:17:42 AM »

Crack is wack

Rick McCrank

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 02:18:42 AM »
Quik's rap on "Ohh" is dope.... nice beat too

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 02:23:07 AM »

So you've heard Blaqkout? Give us a lil' review so we can understand where you're coming from with these comments.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

DIP DIP SET SET

Smoke

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 02:33:31 AM »

you corny dj Quik dickriding sissy , shut the fucc up , you mad becuz im telling the truth , the truth hurts huh ?  DJ Quik and Kurupt been washed up for a minute . get over it homie  :'( :'(

u only a poor idiot, i love this new album from start to finish for your happiness lil IDIOT

The Appeal and Intro are WONDERFUL, nobody fuckin MC GAYITH can replace songs like that

nuk23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 03:02:46 AM »
Damn.. I dunno!
Overall a dope album.  Some real strong cuts.. a few weak ones. I'm not really feeling whatcha wanna do & exodus.
But everyone on here seems to be hating on Jupiters Critic, but I'm really feelin that track.  I know its hella techno sounding..
but to me its way better than that generic ass boom boom clap black eyed peas song..  And was anybody listening to Quik's lyrics in the song??
I know its completly different from other Quik tracks, but his flow and lyrics out this world! 

But Blaqkout, Cream, Do U know, Fuck Yall, Hey Playa, Jupiters Critic & the appeal are all dope to me!
thats 7 dope cuts..  plus Ohh is cool, and the bonus track Bees to the Flower is pretty funky too.
just 2 weak cuts and a wack ass skit. 

I'm well balanced, with immense talents...  Burn the script, then flip it to keep myself challenged.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 03:05:23 AM »
the bonus track Bees to the Flower is pretty funky too.

Is that available anywhere? I haven't heard it yet.

Smoke

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 03:16:51 AM »
the bonus track Bees to the Flower is pretty funky too.

Is that available anywhere? I haven't heard it yet.

yeah man where can i buy or listen this song ?

Mach3Bgc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 03:26:53 AM »
Incredible! Just finished downloading the album. Go cop this! You wont be dissapointed. Quik's mixing skills really shines through on this one. Westcoast hiphop is on lifesupport, here's the medicine!

MILFSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 03:36:11 AM »
Incredible! Just finished downloading the album. Go cop this! You wont be dissapointed. Quik's mixing skills really shines through on this one. Westcoast hiphop is on lifesupport, here's the medicine!

u dont need to register for a comment like this smartass, and u saying after u DL the album go cop this? LOL idiot

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 03:38:18 AM »
u saying after u DL the album go cop this? LOL idiot

???

Nothing wrong with that; most of the fans on here are D/Ling the album and then picking up the CD when it drops.