Author Topic: Quik and Kurupt has leaked out in great quality...  (Read 5844 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: Quik and Kurupt has leaked out in great quality...
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2009, 06:09:48 AM »
Finally leaked  8)
Overall Im a lil bit disapointed but its still a good record
"BlaQKout" what a great introduction, "Cream N Ya Panties" is THE jam of the LP, "Oh" got a weird hook but its still pretty dope cut
"Exodus' is some useless interlude  >:(  "Jupiter's Critic & the Mind of Mars" reminds me kinda "I Cant Swim" from Snoop's Last Meal
and well its a particular track but not terrible to me and "The Appeal" is just another amazing record  8)
I gotta give some more spins but so far my favorite LP this year with AZ that leaked yesterday

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2009, 06:11:20 AM »
okay

it is a good album, problem is that we nearly already knew half of the songs and songs like "hey playa" are already played out a little.

all songs are dope, like 2-3 are wack..

the only thing which i did not like, the second quik album with only 30 sumthin minutes of music >:(

i would give it 7/10

Thats why you dont download and listen to every track that hits the internet. Just because you decided to download everything that hits the net at the spur of the moment doesnt make the album not dope. Its fresh to me because I only downloaded Hey Playa. All the other shiit is brand new. The internet really lessens the music listening experience because with delays and pushbacks when you have 4 to 5 tracks from the album before it drops it makes it real stale.
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 06:24:39 AM »
okay

it is a good album, problem is that we nearly already knew half of the songs and songs like "hey playa" are already played out a little.

the only thing which i did not like, the second quik album with only 30 sumthin minutes of music >:(

i would give it 7/10

Thats why you dont download and listen to every track that hits the internet. Just because you decided to download everything that hits the net at the spur of the moment doesnt make the album not dope. Its fresh to me because I only downloaded Hey Playa. All the other shiit is brand new. The internet really lessens the music listening experience because with delays and pushbacks when you have 4 to 5 tracks from the album before it drops it makes it real stale.

Very true. If I had heard the whole thing today for the first time, track 2 would've been about me ;D

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 06:53:11 AM »
 8) Summer is now official!
Copping this no doubt!!!!!

This is grown folks music.
You are right Quik, It's does feel familiar.

Paul

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2009, 06:58:54 AM »
Who is that on the 3rd verse of Cream?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2009, 07:00:55 AM »
Can anyone hook me up? Thanks

Found it time to bump
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 07:21:30 AM by Pgb »

MILFSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2009, 07:01:28 AM »
Incredible! Just finished downloading the album. Go cop this! You wont be dissapointed. Quik's mixing skills really shines through on this one. Westcoast hiphop is on lifesupport, here's the medicine!

u dont need to register for a comment like this smartass, and u saying after u DL the album go cop this? LOL idiot

Jeez...I'm guessing you have some serious trouble interacting with people in real life. That's probably why you live your life online untill the day you decide to blow up a highscool, ASSHOLE!
I'm gonna download this and buy it myself. Just wanted to let the people know that this album is actually worth buying, even if you never heard Quik and Kurupt before.

LOL did i hurt your feelings wigger?

kuruptlon

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2009, 07:31:23 AM »
okay

i would give it 7/10

so true, only really listened to hey playa and that track is crack so i can't wait to get home and listen to this album

G-Funk

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2009, 07:41:41 AM »
damn, how'd it leak? Did they ship a pre-order hella early & someone decided to rip it? I wanted to see if they could actually make it to their release date without a full leak. I'm not gonna DL, I'm gonna get the album the old fashioned way.

kuruptlon

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2009, 07:47:17 AM »
damn, how'd it leak? Did they ship a pre-order hella early & someone decided to rip it? I wanted to see if they could actually make it to their release date without a full leak. I'm not gonna DL, I'm gonna get the album the old fashioned way.

everything leaks, once the cd goes to get pressed it leaks and they have to do that a good 2 weeks before its released so the stores have in time for the date. Just the way it goes, if you got the will power to hold off til release date more power to you.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2009, 08:00:11 AM »

Davis25

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2009, 08:03:54 AM »
Can someone pm me the link too, I want this b4 I head on vacation Fri!  Copping it Tues though for sure, the snippits I heard sound hot!  Thanks in advance for the link!

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2009, 08:09:00 AM »
I want the pm too if someone can hit me with that!

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2009, 08:17:48 AM »
A classic i lov the records !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2009, 08:50:08 AM »
Album of the Year.
(This is replay music, w/Longevity written all over it)

I'm Coppin' this one Q&K, Great combo.