Author Topic: u.k residents??  (Read 510 times)

Paul

Re: u.k residents??
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 02:41:27 PM »
but do you really think the mps themselves go door to door?

They used to; very rare now.

On a related note, I had a BNP leaflet through my postbox on Friday. I would have loved to met the fucker who posted that  :baseballbat:

Im a postman, were gettin paid to deliver all the parties leaflets but alot of guys are refusing to deliver the BNP 1s
funkyfreshintheflesh

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: u.k residents??
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 05:17:39 AM »
but do you really think the mps themselves go door to door?

They used to; very rare now.

On a related note, I had a BNP leaflet through my postbox on Friday. I would have loved to met the fucker who posted that  :baseballbat:

Im a postman, were gettin paid to deliver all the parties leaflets but alot of guys are refusing to deliver the BNP 1s

I am not going to pretend I have any proof to back this up, but would it really surprise you if the BNP were controlled? i.e. they are the extremist viewpoint which then pushes you back towards the criminals who run the other major party's?. To clarify what I mean, you control the top of it and draw in disillusioned, dissatisfied people into the fray and then draw lots of media towards them, therefore creating the environment for opposition towards them and actually then pushing people into voting, voting against the BNP.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 05:20:27 AM by virtuoso »