Author Topic: Israel used Terrorist tactics to gain Independence  (Read 500 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Israel used Terrorist tactics to gain Independence
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2002, 01:25:48 AM »
The West Bank and Gaza Strip ARE Palastinien territory...

The UN agreed Israel belongs to the Jews wayyyy back...Let's leave it at that...

no....lets not,, what a cop out

wtf are u saying? U cant argue with the UN...PeAcE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2002, 01:26:01 AM »
The West Bank and Gaza Strip ARE Palastinien territory...

The UN agreed Israel belongs to the Jews wayyyy back...Let's leave it at that...

no....lets not,, what a cop out

wtf are u saying? U cant argue with the UN...PeAcE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2002, 01:41:50 AM »
your govt enjoys doing it....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2002, 01:22:25 PM »
your govt enjoys doing it....

I don't have a government...

Palestine are the ones trying to take over Israel...

415 Playa

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2002, 09:00:09 AM »
I will just say one thing about this shit :

Palestine isn't a REAL country. Look on what official map you can found & Israel is the country. In 1948, it was an official déclaration that the jews had their own country : Israel. So now the Palestinian people want to take Israel of the Jews. Even if it's just written in the Bible, the Jews have to have a country. All the religions have got territories ! The Arabs have their one one, the Chinese religion have got their own & all the christian ones have also got their own one etc

But the Jews just have one little territory, so that's the problem ! The Antisemitism today is to high, here in France at least...

Peace

415 Playa

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2002, 09:03:27 AM »
Sorry, but I saw a second thing :

Jay, you say that Israel used terrorist tacticts to gain Independence, I don't think like that but never mind !

The Israel people didn't come 3 times a week to do self-murdering bomb attacks on cafes or school buses ! And like you said in your message Jay, the British just saw oil interests but not religion interrests. The Palestinian people can go all over the other arabs countries ! The Palestinian aren't that much !

So please see this problem from a objective & sensed perspective

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2002, 09:23:54 PM »
I will just say one thing about this shit :

Palestine isn't a REAL country. Look on what official map you can found & Israel is the country. In 1948, it was an official déclaration that the jews had their own country : Israel. So now the Palestinian people want to take Israel of the Jews. Even if it's just written in the Bible, the Jews have to have a country. All the religions have got territories ! The Arabs have their one one, the Chinese religion have got their own & all the christian ones have also got their own one etc

But the Jews just have one little territory, so that's the problem ! The Antisemitism today is to high, here in France at least...

Peace

Thank u...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2002, 09:16:43 AM »
Israel was created by the UN, the next day it's undependence was declared all the arab countries surounding it shown their opposition to the UN by starting a WAR, because Israel's formal existance cut through some unition plans egypt had with seria, with the Palestinians supporting it.
do U think that if Israel was as out-UN-Law it would still exist?

I haven't read anything about what you are saying, but I have read that the UN said Isreal is illegally occupying the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

dog, u should concentrate on both sides, read about it.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?