Author Topic: (Audio) Big Boi of Outkast Presents: BlackOwned C-Bone "Star Wars"  (Read 201 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1614/56/

New record from Dungeon Family 2nd generation representer, BlackOwned C-Bone...

Raptalk.Net readers should be most familiar with BlackOwned C-Bone from his guest appearance last year on the Purple Ribbon All-Stars street smash, "Kryptonite (I'm On It)." Specifically, C-Bone held the second verse on the song. Here is a little reminder:
*Click Story Link to watch Video*

If that wasn't enough, BlackOwned C-Bone is also 1/3 of the Konkrete group, who made an appearance on the legendary "Stankonia" album by Outkast, specifically a song titled "Gangsta Shit" and the Dungeon Family "Even In Darkness" album via the final song, "Curtains (2nd Generation)."

Today, we are debuting the brand new single from C-Bone which is currently making lots of noise in the streets and is being co-signed by Big Boi himself. The record is titled "Star Wars" and features Nite S.o.B.

Download "Star Wars" Here:

http://www.zshare.net/download/6090242770704acd/

You can expect to catch BlackOwned C-Bone on the "Rock the Bells" tour all summer long with Big Boi from Outkast. Enjoy, and expect to see a lot more of BlackOwned C-Bone in the near future.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

Re: (Audio) Big Boi of Outkast Presents: BlackOwned C-Bone "Star Wars"
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 03:39:00 PM »
Y'all Know I got on my journalism hustle tip to break this record when Big Boi mentioned it at the end of our WOS.Com interview.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 01:52:59 AM »
My broadband is useless dude can you throw up some loose tracks that you recommend as worth a listen? If its good then Ill grab the whole thing 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 12:01:30 PM »
My broadband is useless dude can you throw up some loose tracks that you recommend as worth a listen? If its good then Ill grab the whole thing 8)
Whole thing? this is a single song!