Author Topic: You busta, Carl!  (Read 598 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: You busta, Carl!
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2009, 08:53:20 PM »
what you mean sik about this turkey stuff?
damn all these theories about these fast food places finally surface haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 08:59:56 PM »

Yeah I dunno about that shit.  Theyd have some serious legal issues if that were true. Its not like a hamburger where a certain portion of it can be soy and still technically be called a hamburger.  You cant sell a product as Roast Beef and have it not be made out of beef at all lol. Not to mention, how does the ham, bologna, roast beef, turkey, etc...all have textures to match?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2009, 09:00:31 PM »
pause.....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Big B

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2009, 09:09:44 PM »
You guys know everything in Subway is turkey, right? If you get roast beef, it's really roast beef flavored turkey. Pastrami is really pastrami flavored turkey. Etc.

That's the only reason why I'll fuck with Quiznos. The meat is the real and it's only slightly more than Subway's deceptive ass.
ive been eating alot of jersy mikes subs, theyre great.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2009, 09:24:47 PM »
wheres sik to contest what he stated?
Cube

Big B

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2009, 09:35:16 PM »
whos contesting what the kufi smacking champion of the world said?

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2009, 12:20:34 AM »
You guys know everything in Subway is turkey, right? If you get roast beef, it's really roast beef flavored turkey. Pastrami is really pastrami flavored turkey. Etc.

That's the only reason why I'll fuck with Quiznos. The meat is the real and it's only slightly more than Subway's deceptive ass.
They finally opened one of those places where I live. I was thoroughly impressed.

Yeah I dunno about that shit.  Theyd have some serious legal issues if that were true. Its not like a hamburger where a certain portion of it can be soy and still technically be called a hamburger.  You cant sell a product as Roast Beef and have it not be made out of beef at all lol. Not to mention, how does the ham, bologna, roast beef, turkey, etc...all have textures to match?
It's not 100% turkey. There is a percentage of ham and roast beef in the meat but it has a lot of turkey in it. I'm sure that's how they get away with it legally.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2009, 10:33:25 AM »

They finally opened one of those places where I live. I was thoroughly impressed.

It's not 100% turkey. There is a percentage of ham and roast beef in the meat but it has a lot of turkey in it. I'm sure that's how they get away with it legally.

lol u keep leaving out key parts to these stories.  Im catchin onto your game buddy...!

BTW, ive been tryin to avoid the fast food lately....and you muthafuckas had me at Carl's last night gettin a Bacon Western Six Dollar Burger....and of course some fried zuchinni (no homo)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2009, 01:41:49 AM »

lol u keep leaving out key parts to these stories.  Im catchin onto your game buddy...!

I'm running for office, that's why.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big B

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2009, 05:27:55 AM »

get a giant 56 on wheat