Author Topic: Roscoe - Roscoe Philaphornia OG (DOWNLOAD)  (Read 7578 times)

EFFeX

Re: Roscoe - Roscoe Philaphornia OG (DOWNLOAD)
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2009, 03:08:24 PM »
Who got that N.I.N.A. album?

I believe it will be coming soon, nothing is secure in this day and age. ;)

"It won't be leaking." - FTP

dillingergotti1992

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2009, 03:11:25 PM »
one by one the leaking fucks are gettin knocked out. keep it up, its better to get this scumbags out early

EFFeX

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2009, 03:15:03 PM »
one by one the leaking fucks are gettin knocked out. keep it up, its better to get this scumbags out early

Hmm... So the people leaking the material to the fans are "scumbags", but the dudes illegally selling the material are not... Nice logic!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2009, 03:16:11 PM »
Who got that N.I.N.A. album?

I believe it will be coming soon, nothing is secure in this day and age. ;)

"It won't be leaking." - FTP

Lol. They have said that about a lot of things.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »

John, you and I use to work together and you would have been one of the people to leak the stuff in 2005 on ThaVaults - now you support bootlegging. Funny how people change once they get a taste of the dick, eh?

D Breezy

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2009, 03:35:39 PM »

John, you and I use to work together and you would have been one of the people to leak the stuff in 2005 on ThaVaults - now you support bootlegging. Funny how people change once they get a taste of the dick, eh?

homie u shows a pic of me and bad azz from my myspace lol thats supposed to 'expose' me. i can show u more pics if u want. and 2nd of all bringing up shit from my dad dying is a whole nother level. my last name isnt lyons and i never knew my dad that well if u wanna dig in my personal info. 3rd if u ever show ur lil punk ass in california i want u to get a hold of me. the shit u wanna talk about and make public deserves what i will do to u if i can ever get my hands on u, thats a promise. u a lil fag homie and i been leaving u alone but dont start gettin personal like that

ps see what meth does to u kids?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:39:08 PM by CaughtUp »
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

slickrik2002

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2009, 03:39:36 PM »
leaking say hi to the bad guy is a decision i never regretted and i'm sure each project will have someone else doing the same.

eventually all the good shit will come from wideawake anyways.  and if not.....life goes on

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2009, 03:40:59 PM »

homie u shows a pic of me and bad azz from my myspace lol thats supposed to 'expose' me. i can show u more pics if u want. and 2nd of all bringing up shit from my dad dying is a whole nother level. my last name isnt lyons and i never knew my dad that well if u wanna dig in my personal info. 3rd if u ever show ur lil punk ass in california i want u to get a hold of me. the shit u wanna talk about and make public deserves what i will do to u if i can ever get my hands on u, thats a promise. u a lil fag homie and i been leaving u alone but dont start gettin personal like that

Then don't throw out people's stuff. Just because you spent a couple of dollars at a Death Row auction doesn't give you the right to parade around with people's addresses like you are some allmighty god. I have your address, and if you don't keep your kind words to yourself - it will go out like that P.O. Box went out. Understand? Don't talk tough on the internet unless you can back your shit up. So, keep your thoughts to yourself - yours, Hyland with his brain dead mom, and everyone elses bootlegs will continue to leak. Enough said.

EFFeX

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2009, 03:41:52 PM »
leaking say hi to the bad guy is a decision i never regretted and i'm sure each project will have someone else doing the same.

eventually all the good shit will come from wideawake anyways.  and if not.....life goes on

See, we already talked about this so you know where I stand. I just wasn't really happy to see it leaked, cause I know that Crooked was trying to do business with WIDEAwake to put it out. Obviously from a fan's stand point I can't complain though. I mean who DOESN'T want to hear the unreleased classics?

D Breezy

« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »

Then don't throw out people's stuff. Just because you spent a couple of dollars at a Death Row auction doesn't give you the right to parade around with people's addresses like you are some allmighty god. I have your address, and if you don't keep your kind words to yourself - it will go out like that P.O. Box went out. Understand? Don't talk tough on the internet unless you can back your shit up. So, keep your thoughts to yourself - yours, Hyland with his brain dead mom, and everyone elses bootlegs will continue to leak. Enough said.

u a lil bitch homie and i try to give u a pass but u just keep going. put my address out i never use my real address for anything homie. come see me if u so tough, bring ur lil meth addicted redneck ass out here and see what happens. u str8 pussy homie, stop playin and see me thats all i got 2 say
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2009, 03:55:47 PM »

u a lil bitch homie and i try to give u a pass but u just keep going. put my address out i never use my real address for anything homie. come see me if u so tough, bring ur lil meth addicted redneck ass out here and see what happens. u str8 pussy homie, stop playin and see me thats all i got 2 say

I'm scared...check your PM's. Lol.

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2009, 04:02:46 PM »
leaker is:

bad-n-fluenz
lljlimpalass@aol.com

Leejay Lail
p.o. box 19
965 main st.
bryson city, NC 28713
United States

dumb fuk

al u a bitch ass muthaphukka 2, ur sources will be banned one by one if necessary

LOL, You acting like dude is shook or something for people knowing his P.O. Box

Ya'll ain't gonna do nothing.

not a matter of doin anything, its a matter of knowledge homie

actually i didnt leak it bundy did i traded it to him for something that i needed...

how the hell do yall get a hold of this stuff anyways? is there some sort of secret internet ring for this shit or somethin

props bundy 8)

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2009, 04:20:04 PM »
Props for this shit bundy!  8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »
Lol my nigga Bundy, we run it!

no but props to slikrik2002 and bad-n-fluenz. me and bundy are just milli vanilli'n this shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »
Lol my nigga Bundy, we run it!

no but props to slikrik2002 and bad-n-fluenz. me and bundy are just milli vanilli'n this shit.

Use Method and Red. Lol. Better one metaphor considering one half of Milli Vanilli killed himself.