Author Topic: Roscoe - Roscoe Philaphornia OG (DOWNLOAD)  (Read 7566 times)

Krazi

Re: Roscoe - Roscoe Philaphornia OG (DOWNLOAD)
« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2009, 07:09:24 AM »
Kilo and co are gonna be dealt with.

no he wont.

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2009, 09:23:52 AM »
What the fuck is the point with all these fuckin gay ass phtoshops. knock that shit off already.
Is it that serious? Some of you guys are really that bitter about the music being released or what?

evo

« Reply #167 on: June 07, 2009, 09:53:28 AM »
shame for the people who really want good shit because people like bi-polar2 ruins it for others

Mietek23

« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2009, 07:22:05 AM »

I'm confused now... is this the version that FTP was selling on their site or is it the advance one that I've posted here some time ago when DRFinest was trying to sell his?

kuruptlon

« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2009, 07:24:00 AM »

I'm confused now... is this the version that FTP was selling on their site or is it the advance one that I've posted here some time ago when DRFinest was trying to sell his?

Its the DRFinest version I'm guessing just because of the shirt storm it stirred up when it leaked.

EFFeX

« Reply #170 on: June 13, 2009, 09:35:20 AM »

Its the DRFinest version I'm guessing just because of the shirt storm it stirred up when it leaked.

Exactly.

Mietek23

« Reply #171 on: June 13, 2009, 01:00:01 PM »

Exactly.

Yea, I know... why every thread like this must quickly turn into some soap opera type of shit ???

EFFeX

« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2009, 01:02:31 PM »

Exactly.

Yea, I know... why every thread like this must quickly turn into some soap opera type of shit ???

Because the bootleggers take a stroke when they realize they can't eat off the artists if something is posted for actual FANS.

Big B

« Reply #173 on: June 15, 2009, 06:18:13 AM »

Exactly.

Because the bootleggers take a stroke when they realize they can't eat off the artists if something is posted for actual FANS.
can you rephrase that in actual english please?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #174 on: June 15, 2009, 10:22:37 AM »
Another classic topic.

Hell Yea!

MORE Props to BUNDY for Hookin this Shit up!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Mr. VIP

« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2009, 10:30:33 AM »
came someone please hit up "g-fide" and "dippin in tha 4" please!!??

8)

Big B

« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2009, 10:33:15 AM »
^no

EFFeX

« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »

Exactly.

can you rephrase that in actual english please?

I'm saying that, the bootleggers get pissed off when someone uploads a project to the public. They get pissed off because they would have liked to keep it to themselves and sell it for $50 to fans.

Moe

« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2009, 06:05:19 PM »
who would buy a cd for $50?

OchoCinco

« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2009, 09:15:03 PM »
can someone up a version where the songs are labeled, i put mine in itunes n then i got all confused n started labeling them wrong so now its all fucked.

edit -nvm got it figured out
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:26:22 PM by Ocho »