Author Topic: Game Saved The West Coast By His Mutha-fuckin' Self  (Read 1936 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Game Saved The West Coast By His Mutha-fuckin' Self
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »
THE GAME CURED CANCER TOO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Moe

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »
THE GAME CURED CANCER TOO
and aids too bad he was too late for eazy e

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 07:59:17 PM »
Maybe I am in the minority when I say this, but The Documentary is grossly overrated to me. But gotta agree other than Snoop, 40 Water and Cube, Game has been the one doing it big out West.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 07:59:31 PM »
Aside from Juice, I heard most of those artists without the help of the game

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »
if it wasn't for 50 & Dre, you wouldn't know who Game is.

you can hate on them all you want, but it's true & there is no denying that.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 08:06:24 PM »

Your karma will be -454 by the weekend  :D

Moe

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 08:07:33 PM »

lol 908 point swing.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2009, 08:12:05 PM »
damn i just realized if it wasn't for game we wouldnt even know or really care about: glasses malone, ya boy, clyde carson, juice, nipsey hussle, jay rock, k. dat, dubb, topic just to name a few. dude deserves more credit if he had his business shit right he probably could have all these guys under bws but we know game is horrible when it comes to promoting his label & artist...

back to bumpin' the black wall street journal vol.1

8)

fuck that dude, 30 something year old jsut gettin started, he shud be tryna get out..

dont forget about Bishop Lamont!
who?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 08:12:24 PM »

LOL, i know. :-\

but it's true, so i'd rather get the truth across than let this thread mislead the good folk of the Dub lol.

true, but what people don't understand is that people on this board know those guys; people who follow westcoast rap know those guys.

but you ask the average hip-hop fan who half of the guys on the westcoast & nobody has a clue.

i know people who "follow" rap, listen to music; a little underground & they have no idea who Crooked I is & he is more popular than everybody mentioned in the thread-creator's post.

few know Jay Rock, but the ones who do only know him because All My Life got some play on the radio because of Wayne.

Game hasn't saved much if you really look at it lmao.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2009, 08:14:59 PM »

LOL, i know. :-\

but it's true, so i'd rather get the truth across than let this thread mislead the good folk of the Dub lol.

true, but what people don't understand is that people on this board know those guys; people who follow westcoast rap know those guys.

but you ask the average hip-hop fan who half of the guys on the westcoast & nobody has a clue.

i know people who "follow" rap, listen to music; a little underground & they have no idea who Crooked I is & he is more popular than everybody mentioned in the thread-creator's post.

few know Jay Rock, but the ones who do only know him because All My Life got some play on the radio because of Wayne.

Game hasn't saved much if you really look at it lmao.

U diggin a hole for yaself Cham lol. Nah I hear what you saying man. Game is a touchy subject for most in this section. I thought I was going to get the RadioTube treatment when I made a joke about Game calling his next album the R.E.D. album.

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2009, 08:17:18 PM »
the game sucks

h2k4

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2009, 09:15:45 PM »

I agree but I also agree that Game helped out a lot of the young cats.  He probably could have done more (like actually turn BWS into a label) but at this point, nobody else is really stepping up to the plate.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2009, 09:19:28 PM »
damn i just realized if it wasn't for game we wouldnt even know or really care about: glasses malone, ya boy, clyde carson, juice, nipsey hussle, jay rock, k. dat, dubb, topic just to name a few. dude deserves more credit if he had his business shit right he probably could have all these guys under bws but we know game is horrible when it comes to promoting his label & artist...

8)

I was listening to Clyde Carson way before he signed with Black Wall Street. Made much noise with The Team.

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2009, 10:18:48 PM »

8)

I was listening to Clyde Carson way before he signed with Black Wall Street. Made much noise with The Team.
yep i stopped listening to him when he went with hte game haha

Mr. VIP

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2009, 10:42:33 PM »

8)

see there u go i never had heard of clyde carson before he was on that mixtape same as ya boy maybe because i dont care much for the bay area except maybe yukmouth but game damn sure took those dudes to another level by featuring them on his mixtapes i think we all agreed that no one knew who the fuck nipsey was before "they roll" that cypha track introduced a lot of people to new mc's on the west...

8)