Author Topic: Game Saved The West Coast By His Mutha-fuckin' Self  (Read 1934 times)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game Saved The West Coast By His Mutha-fuckin' Self
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2009, 06:40:10 PM »
^^^LOL....Game is that nigga....he got u fags mad at'em.....LOL......Keep the hate going bitches(remember hate is a cry out for help)..... RED Album dropping soon.......

I'm not mad at Game, I'm mad at all his moronic fans, much like you. Grow up kid and get an education, instead of being some bottom feeder.

That's some female shit right there......Why are you mad at Game fans...LOL....what I eat or they eat don't make you shit....so tell me why u mad son?? Why are your feelings hurt?? How do you know I don't have an eduaction??  What makes me a bottom feeder? ...please enlighten me with your wealth of knowledge and wisdom....I crave.

and your 22 telling me to grow up....lol wow I will never understand generation bitch made.....I bet you wear tight pants and get yo jerk on too...lol
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 06:44:11 PM by al3000 »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2009, 06:51:52 PM »
Game has done a lot of really good shit for the Westcoast like giving Young Life, K Dot, Jay Rock G Malone, Dubb, Ya Boy, Juice, etc a chance to be heard by larger crowds and he should definitely be praised for that but to say he "saved" the West Coast is absurd.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2009, 07:04:39 PM »
Game has done a lot of really good shit for the Westcoast like giving Young Life, K Dot, Jay Rock G Malone, Dubb, Ya Boy, Juice, etc a chance to be heard by larger crowds and he should definitely be praised for that but to say he "saved" the West Coast is absurd.

Yeah I agree with that....but I'm sure you remember the down years 97' to 04'....we had no new west coast MC's making an impact on a commercial level....it almost seemed like the coast was blackballed from the game outside of Dre and Snoop....so I feel you on game not really saving the west but the fact is Based on sales he did give this muthaphucka mouth mouth(as far as a new artists).....and hopefully Jay Rock, Glasses and Nipsey can continue that success if they ever drop.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2009, 07:11:58 PM »
Game stans have just proved there dickriders & idiots lmao.

as The King said, the West is NOT back on the map, i don't know if you listen to the radio or anything.

the West has no hype as i already said; maybe underground they do, but not mainstream; no average hip hop fan knows about any of the New West rappers.

most importantly Game's success is 100% from Dre & 50 lmao.

Game would be just like the rest of the New West artists now if he never got his chance on Aftermath.

The Documentary put Game on the map, not the westcoast & whose responsible for The Documentary? Dr. Dre & 50 Cent.

that's not even "hatin'" (because you know, when you go against something on this board, your a hater lol ::)), those are just straight up facts lol.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2009, 07:24:13 PM »
Without Game most of the younger hip hop audience would think the west is just SNoop and Dre................................... and really it still is
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »
Without Game most of the younger hip hop audience would think the west is just SNoop and Dre................................... and really it still is

hell yeah it's just Snoop & Dre; Game raps strictly about them in every song lol.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2009, 07:48:12 PM »
I will give Game credit post Aftermath/G Unit. He has stayed on the grind putting out material since then.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2009, 07:51:32 PM »
I will give Game credit post Aftermath/G Unit. He has stayed on the grind putting out material since then.

no doubt, he put out a dope album in D.A., but my whole thing is that without Dre giving him his chance on Aftermath & putting him on the map & getting him a mainstream fanbase he would be in the same position as Jay Rock.

without all those tracks with 50, back when he was loved by everybody, he wouldn't even have an album to his name lol.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2009, 07:55:38 PM »

no doubt, he put out a dope album in D.A., but my whole thing is that without Dre giving him his chance on Aftermath & putting him on the map & getting him a mainstream fanbase he would be in the same position as Jay Rock.

without all those tracks with 50, back when he was loved by everybody, he wouldn't even have an album to his name lol.

True, but post all that I will still give him credit for his work. Also props to Snoop, 40 and Cube as well.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »
Yeah I agree with that....but I'm sure you remember the down years 97' to 04'....we had no new west coast MC's making an impact on a commercial level....it almost seemed like the coast was blackballed from the game outside of Dre and Snoop....
  I remember differently. There was way more West Coast influence in the music scene from '97 to 2000 than there ever was in any post-Game year. If you look after "2001" and the subsequent Up In Smoke Tour, the West was eating. Xzibit and Eastsidaz had platinum albums with hit singles on both radio and video (MTV/BET). Daz was conquering the independent game even though he and Snoop weren't working with each other at the moment. Mack 10 had his own label and was doing fairly well. People like Ras Kass, Knoc-Turn'al, Jayo Felony, Mausberg, and others were having projects being pushed through major labels. I'd say 1999-2000 in particular was one of the most diverse times from a regional perspective for hip-hop since 1994. Every region had something going on. You could certainly argue that the people out West eating the best were from the Dre-Snoop camps but last time I checked, Game grew from that tree.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »
Yeah I agree with that....but I'm sure you remember the down years 97' to 04'....we had no new west coast MC's making an impact on a commercial level....it almost seemed like the coast was blackballed from the game outside of Dre and Snoop....
  I remember differently. There was way more West Coast influence in the music scene from '97 to 2000 than there ever was in any post-Game year. If you look after "2001" and the subsequent Up In Smoke Tour, the West was eating. Xzibit and Eastsidaz had platinum albums with hit singles on both radio and video (MTV/BET). Daz was conquering the independent game even though he and Snoop weren't working with each other at the moment. Mack 10 had his own label and was doing fairly well. People like Ras Kass, Knoc-Turn'al, Jayo Felony, Mausberg, and others were having projects being pushed through major labels. I'd say 1999-2000 in particular was one of the most diverse times from a regional perspective for hip-hop since 1994. Every region had something going on. You could certainly argue that the people out West eating the best were from the Dre-Snoop camps but last time I checked, Game grew from that tree.

Yea ...between 99-01 we had some qualty albums drop which where Co-signed by (DR. DRE and Snoop) albums like Xzibits, Kurupt's, tha eastsidaz, Snoops last meal and of course Dr Dre's Chronic 2001 which was supposed to catapolt a lot of the new talent at that time.  if you didn't have a stamp from them you wasn't getting much play. Mack 10 did also hold it down by putting out records but they weren't having any real commercial success(Mc eight, CJ Mac, Technic was supposed to drop but it never cracked) that's why he did the deal with Cash Money because he was losing money on those projects. Your right people like Rass Kass, Knoc-Turn'al, Jay Felony and Mausberg was supposed to carry the torch but Rass didn't do the numbers he was supposed to do on Rassassination, Dre fucked up by not putting out Knoc's and Hitman records....Jayo started beefing wit Jay-z and Snoop wasn't cosigning that shit.....and of course after that Connected project Mausberg was tragically murdered. What I was saying was that there was NO NEW west coast artists having a major impact at that time.....all of the artists you mentioned had already been in the game(Snoop and Dre brought it back for a second). The west coast had a much bigger impact early on in the late 80's and early 90's.....shit wit ran 90 to 96'  IMO.....we brought new sounds to the game during that time frame...from the creation of gangsta rap to the G-Funk we was running the game. The east coast had fell off a little bit that's why Biggie got a lot of credit for brining it back.

Also your right a lot of cats was on there independent grind especially in the Bay Cats like E-40, Jt the Bigga Figga(That's who taught Daz the Indy game), Mac Mall, C-Bo.....but again I was talking about commercial success and appeal.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 09:58:35 PM by al3000 »

dunluvmeeh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2009, 10:46:21 PM »
Game haters, go kill yourselves asap pls.
whos the biggest hiphop artist in the west during the past few years?
who put the west back in the map in the past few years?
deep down inside ur haters' hearts u know the answer is Game.

Dude shut up you moron. The west is not back on the map. Which other west coast artist has been successful in the last 3 years? That's right. What artists has Game made successful. None. OK kid. The facts are a powerful tool.
wow homie. ur a completely idiot. Game is not responsible for any1's success. ur blaming Game for the fact that other westcoast artists are not success. think about it, as of today, if ur from other places and talk about the westcoast, 10 people out of 10 are gonna mention Game. He keeps the West relevant in the hiphop world. without game, probably most of the hip hop fans from the world wont even mention the westcoast.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2009, 10:48:46 PM »
2001 brought the west back for a little while. The Game didn't bring anything back except himself. Last I checked no west coast rappers got any push out of The Documentary. You can argue that The Game putting rappers on Black Wall Street got them notice, but I can argue that no one outside of the people on this forum knows who they are. Y'all are talking like these rappers have blown up. When one of these rappers starts getting some airplay and starts selling some records, then I will give Game his props.

dunluvmeeh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2009, 11:21:48 PM »

as The King said, the West is NOT back on the map, i don't know if you listen to the radio or anything.

the West has no hype as i already said; maybe underground they do, but not mainstream; no average hip hop fan knows about any of the New West rappers.

Game would be just like the rest of the New West artists now if he never got his chance on Aftermath.

The Documentary put Game on the map, not the westcoast & whose responsible for The Documentary? Dr. Dre & 50 Cent.

that's not even "hatin'" (because you know, when you go against something on this board, your a hater lol ::)), those are just straight up facts lol.

and if u agree with something then ur a stan and a dick rider? that phrase is getting old homie. 
"stan" and "dick rider" are over used by u and every1 on the net.
damn homie, its funny how u come to every thread about Game and start calling Game's fan stans and dickriders. get a life pls.
Game's success doesnt come from Dre and 50. no1 is gonna make u success but urself. be smart and think about it a little.
sure Game got helps from Dre and 50 but he makes his own music. his skills and talents are what make him success in the music industry. (u can put lucky in there as well.)
for example, if u get help from Dre and 50 but u got no talent in making music then for sure ur not gonna be success.
homie u gotta give Game props for what he had accomplished as a hiphop artist and his contribution to the Westcoast.
if u can't acknowledge Game's talent and his contribution to the westcoast then ur not a hiphop fan. and u dont deserve to be one.
I agree with saying "game saved the westcoast" is a wrong term to use. but Game did his parts for the west. give him his props.
also dre and 50 are not responsible for the documentary. Game is, he made that album with the help of 50 and Dre. get it straight. the fact that dre and 50 helped him doesnt make them responsible for the album.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2009, 11:43:37 PM »

I waited for 3 years
While everyone else dropped
;)