Author Topic: Would this make me sick?  (Read 916 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Would this make me sick?
« on: June 04, 2009, 01:52:53 PM »
Teriyaki chicken and rice...if it were left out for like an hour, then refrigerated and reheated.  I dunno how long cooked chicken can chill on the counter before it will fuck u up...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Big B

Re: Would this make me sick?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 01:53:25 PM »
try it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »
leaving cooked food out for an hour will not spoil..unless its like 120 degrees out side. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 02:16:31 PM »
Nah you'll be good.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 02:20:59 PM »
Don't be a pussy. Man up and eat that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 02:21:36 PM »
My mother.....let's food sit out all night...than the next morning puts that shit is the fridge...

She leaves food on the stove in the pot and wakes up in the middle of the night and eats that shit.

And unfortunately for her, she's still livin', prolly cuz her fuckin' stomach is used to that nasty shit. Eww..

Big B

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »
My mother.....let's food sit out all night...than the next morning puts that shit is the fridge...

She leaves food on the stove in the pot and wakes up in the middle of the night and eats that shit.

And unfortunately for her, she's still livin', prolly cuz her fuckin' stomach is used to that nasty shit. Eww..
so you still hate her?

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 02:32:58 PM »
youve got to be kidding. you left it on the counter for an hour and you think it went bad ahaha

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 02:33:21 PM »

so you still hate her?
That is madd dumb, word? That is how  you get sick. Esp. in the summertime.

One year a while ago she ain't picked up the chicken, summer night, didn't clean it up, and she thought she was gonna go eat it, next morning maggots was all over that shit, and guess who hada take that oven plate to the dumpster??

Now that's fuckin' disgusting...

That's why Daygo I would watch out for chicken man after it's been maddddd hours.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 02:49:27 PM »

so you still hate her?

One year a while ago she ain't picked up the chicken, summer night, didn't clean it up, and she thought she was gonna go eat it, next morning maggots was all over that shit, and guess who hada take that oven plate to the dumpster??

That's why Daygo I would watch out for chicken man after it's been maddddd hours.

yah man, years ago i had to take a food safety class for this restaurant management job i had. I didnt pay that much attention...but just enough attention to be hella paranoid when it comes to spoiled meat. lol. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 02:53:20 PM »

so you still hate her?

yah man, years ago i had to take a food safety class for this restaurant management job i had. I didnt pay that much attention...but just enough attention to be hella paranoid when it comes to spoiled meat. lol. 

Yeah, definitely, I don't blame you.

Once you know bugs can start forming on your food......it's a wrap..

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 02:54:53 PM »

so you still hate her?

that was raw chicken, right?  cooked chicken isnt going to spoil in an hour...shit, it shouldnt even spoil over night.  and if it was cooked chicken, and you had maggots on it in the morning, i gotta wonder about your living situation..

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 02:57:28 PM »

so you still hate her?

that was raw chicken, right?  cooked chicken isnt going to spoil in an hour...shit, it shouldnt even spoil over night.  and if it was cooked chicken, and you had maggots on it in the morning, i gotta wonder about your living situation..

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was cooked baked chicken, and maybe it sat there for a day or 2 in the summer but there was maggots crawling out that...that's all I know and it was nasty.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 06:07:52 PM »
i do it all the time. you'll be okay. if not drink it with some milk and it'll help absorb most of the bacteria. and if you got some lemon/lime drizzle it on there too. it'll be tasty and help kill more more crap on it that'll give you the hershey squirts.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Portugoal

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 10:07:32 PM »
Throw some mayonnaise on that bitch.