Author Topic: So my Beats cut out.....  (Read 236 times)

Moe

Re: So my Beats cut out.....
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 09:16:23 PM »
haha nah i mean as in did you get them at the store or thru a 3rd party for a crazy low price?

Actual online store, but not by the most reputable means. Let's just say until about the 9th pair (I gave every pair away except mine) they didn't start checking to see if I owned the credit cards.

if i were you, i'd delete this thread. You're admitting to fraud

It's not like they are watch DubCC. ;) Plus, I have admitted to worse things, Mr. Bundy.

like what?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I made fun of a dude's father once when he had no involvement in the subject. It's worse than credit card fraud in my opinion, because at least with credit cards - some companies have insurance on that shit.
what about the little old ladies who own stock in the insurance company? where is there insurance on the stock price? they have less money to live on when that price falls.

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 09:17:35 PM »
This is the FBI.  We have logged the IP address of the user Mike Toreno and have entered it into our databases.  We will see you very soon, Mike.

But before you raid my house....tell me how to fix my headphones?

We can't give you that information.  We at the FBI hold all solutions to minor everyday frustrations confidential.  This would be considered one of those.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 09:18:56 PM »
haha nah i mean as in did you get them at the store or thru a 3rd party for a crazy low price?

Actual online store, but not by the most reputable means. Let's just say until about the 9th pair (I gave every pair away except mine) they didn't start checking to see if I owned the credit cards.

It's not like they are watch DubCC. ;) Plus, I have admitted to worse things, Mr. Bundy.

like what?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I made fun of a dude's father once when he had no involvement in the subject. It's worse than credit card fraud in my opinion, because at least with credit cards - some companies have insurance on that shit.
what about the little old ladies who own stock in the insurance company? where is there insurance on the stock price? they have less money to live on when that price falls.
Actually, it's the credit card companies that cover it. It's insured by them, and those dudes make decent money - so I ain't worried about it.

Moe

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

like what?

Actually, it's the credit card companies that cover it. It's insured by them, and those dudes make decent money - so I ain't worried about it.
then the little old ladies who own stock in the credit card companies? would ou deprive them of food?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 09:21:16 PM »

like what?

then the little old ladies who own stock in the credit card companies? would ou deprive them of food?

They'll die anyway. No offense, but some of the little old ladies just need to kick the can. I've been to a nursing home. Not a good sight.