Author Topic: Would this make me sick?  (Read 867 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Would this make me sick?
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2009, 04:59:19 PM »
I know when I worked at mickey d's they would spitin peoples food just for the hell of it,and hell maybe a couple of tiems i picked hamburger buns back up on the countert aftert they spilled,and I wasn't even cooking I was the janitor...........

LOL..... I worked at McD's too.... we didn't spit in peoples food.... we did worse...

which is why i never eat fast food... wouldn't want a buncha dirtbags preparing my food...unhealthy food at that

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2009, 05:44:26 PM »
I know when I worked at mickey d's they would spitin peoples food just for the hell of it,and hell maybe a couple of tiems i picked hamburger buns back up on the countert aftert they spilled,and I wasn't even cooking I was the janitor...........

LOL..... I worked at McD's too.... we didn't spit in peoples food.... we did worse...

which is why i never eat fast food... wouldn't want a buncha dirtbags preparing my food...unhealthy food at that

What in the world could somebody get out of doin nasty shit to peoples food anyways?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »

What in the world could somebody get out of doin nasty shit to peoples food anyways?

theyre probably pissed they have a shit job and take it out on the people who make it possible for them to even have that shit job. 

people who fuck with other peoples food shout be put in front of a firing squad.  word the fuck up. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2009, 05:58:23 PM »

theyre probably pissed they have a shit job and take it out on the people who make it possible for them to even have that shit job. 

people who fuck with other peoples food shout be put in front of a firing squad.  word the fuck up. 

lol for real.  Even at my most juvenile...i was still not enough of an idiot to fuck with people food. Especially people who dont even do shit.  I was younger workin at a pizza place, and the worst I ever did was skimp on somebodies toppings
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2009, 04:41:55 PM »
I always make a point to put food in the fridge if I want to eat it later and nuke it in the microwave when I am going to eat it.  No need to just set it on the counter.

But as long as you don't have any flies in your house, it should be fine.

J Bananas

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »

lol for real.  Even at my most juvenile...i was still not enough of an idiot to fuck with people food. Especially people who dont even do shit.  I was younger workin at a pizza place, and the worst I ever did was skimp on somebodies toppings

That was you?

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2009, 05:45:41 PM »

That was you?

be glad it wasn't good ol El up there makin it...lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2009, 06:34:56 PM »
Somethang kept tellin' me not to look back in this thread....I don't why I ignored it.

Thanks for the spider legs thang by the way, appreciate that.

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2009, 06:37:08 PM »
Somethang kept tellin' me not to look back in this thread....I don't why I ignored it.

Yeah man, some things are better left unknown..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »
Word the fuck up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »

Yeah man, some things are better left unknown..
Good source of protein. Don't knock it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE