Author Topic: Would this make me sick?  (Read 892 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: Would this make me sick?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 01:57:18 PM »
My mother.....let's food sit out all night...than the next morning puts that shit is the fridge...

She leaves food on the stove in the pot and wakes up in the middle of the night and eats that shit.

And unfortunately for her, she's still livin', prolly cuz her fuckin' stomach is used to that nasty shit. Eww..
so you still hate her?
That is madd dumb, word? That is how  you get sick. Esp. in the summertime.

One year a while ago she ain't picked up the chicken, summer night, didn't clean it up, and she thought she was gonna go eat it, next morning maggots was all over that shit, and guess who hada take that oven plate to the dumpster??

Now that's fuckin' disgusting...

That's why Daygo I would watch out for chicken man after it's been maddddd hours.

that was raw chicken, right?  cooked chicken isnt going to spoil in an hour...shit, it shouldnt even spoil over night.  and if it was cooked chicken, and you had maggots on it in the morning, i gotta wonder about your living situation..

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was cooked baked chicken, and maybe it sat there for a day or 2 in the summer but there was maggots crawling out that...that's all I know and it was nasty.

all it takes a fly to land on the food left out, the fly lays a few eggs, and the eggs hatch out some maggots and it's now their first meal.

http://www.justbajan.com/health/articles/flyeggs/
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:04:48 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 02:58:02 PM »
leaving cooked food out for an hour will not spoil..unless its like 120 degrees out side. 

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 03:46:38 PM »
I will NEVER eat food left out for more than 5 minutes ANY MORE!! That is beyond nasty, thank you very much.

:puke:

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 03:53:32 PM »
I will NEVER eat food left out for more than 5 minutes ANY MORE!! That is beyond nasty, thank you very much.

:puke:

come on now homie.

unless you got flies all through your shit you aint gotta worry about it.  and besides, flies can fuck your shit up REGARDLESS of how long its left out.  you can hook up a plate, go get some napkins, and already have a fly on ur shit...if you have flies in your house (which you shouldnt).

5 minutes homie?  come on now man...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2009, 05:02:01 PM »
LOL it takes time for the eggs to develop into maggots ya know. That shit isn't instant.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »
LOL it takes time for the eggs to develop into maggots ya know. That shit isn't instant.

<----------------doesnt wanna eat the fuckin eggs either lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2009, 05:08:45 PM »
You'd be surprised how many maggot eggs you've eaten in your lifetime, my friend. We all would.

FDA by law allows a certain amount of bugs in processed foods. You like ketchup? A good percentage of it are all kinds of bugs including roaches, flies and even their eggs.

Bonappetit!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 05:43:05 PM by Sikotic »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 05:37:16 PM »
You'd be surprised how many maggot eggs you've eaten in your lifetime, my friend. We all would.

FDA by law allows processed food to have a certain amount of bugs in processed foods. You like ketchup? A good percentage of it are all kinds of bugs including roaches, flies and even their eggs.

Bonappetit!

mmmmmmmm tasty

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2009, 06:05:52 PM »

FDA by law allows a certain amount of bugs in processed foods. You like ketchup? A good percentage of it are all kinds of bugs including roaches, flies and even their eggs.

Bonappetit!

And they try to front by callin it Lycopene... :grumpy:

Is that shit for real though? I know how bad it used to be, i read The Jungle back in high school lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »

Bonappetit!

Is that shit for real though? I know how bad it used to be, i read The Jungle back in high school lol.

yes..the FDA allows for a certain amount of shit to be in foods. 

i read somewhere that the average candy bar has 8 spider legs in it. 

i can only imagine the shit (literally) thats in cold meats, hot dogs, ground beef...

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2009, 06:16:17 PM »

Bonappetit!

i can only imagine the shit (literally) thats in cold meats, hot dogs, ground beef...

yeah ive read the stuff before about processed meats and whatnot being allowed to have a certain amount of shit in it.  But I thought they had tightened that up some.  Maybe its all relative...Sikotic saying "a good percentage" could mean .05% to one person...and 30% to another lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2009, 06:18:33 PM »
dont do it, leftover or re-heated chinese food=......
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2009, 06:44:41 PM »

Bonappetit!

yeah ive read the stuff before about processed meats and whatnot being allowed to have a certain amount of shit in it.  But I thought they had tightened that up some.  Maybe its all relative...Sikotic saying "a good percentage" could mean .05% to one person...and 30% to another lol
I really don't know how much the percentage is, so I left it up for interpretation lol.

I'm just using some Bush-Cheney fear tactics.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2009, 08:16:10 PM »

Bonappetit!

I really don't know how much the percentage is, so I left it up for interpretation lol.

I'm just using some Bush-Cheney fear tactics.

The "nasty shit in the meat" level is orange...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 11:09:38 AM »
just warmed up some left over chicken from a thai place i ordered last night i put i in the fridge last night of course shit was bomb
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 03:58:13 PM by .:TimeLock:. »