Author Topic: Would this make me sick?  (Read 865 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Would this make me sick?
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 11:12:05 AM »
just warmed up some left over chicken for a thai place i ordered last night i put i in the fridge last night of course shit was bomb

Thai food is off the chain....yellow curry  :drool:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 12:14:53 PM »
I will NEVER eat food left out for more than 5 minutes ANY MORE!! That is beyond nasty, thank you very much.

:puke:

Realistically man, the only ways there would be a problem is if your living conditions weren't up-to-par.....

I leave food out for a couple hours all the time,I don't have a bug problem and I keep a clean kitchen 85%(hey, no body's perfect)  of  the time... there are no flys to land on my food....  I have no problems...

not trying to sound like an ass, but seriously, leaving cooked food out for an hour or two WILL NOT hurt you....

infact, if you're going to save cooked food in your fridge, it's recommended that you wait until the food is room temp before putting it in the fridge...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2009, 04:01:48 PM »
infact, if you're going to save cooked food in your fridge, it's recommended that you wait until the food is room temp before putting it in the fridge...

yup that's what i practice at my crib

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2009, 01:38:46 AM »
Your favorite fast food joint leaves food out for multiple hours at a time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2009, 01:51:41 AM »

and thats gotta be the least of someones worries when hitting up mickey d's. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2009, 02:22:00 AM »
fuck fast food
id rather make my own food

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2009, 10:08:31 AM »

Some of them have gotten surprisingly strict. Jacks for example. After that Ecoli shit hit a while back they started their whole "we dont make til you order it" thing. Which is pretty legit. But it sucks cus the drivethru takes like 20 minutes lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2009, 10:29:55 AM »
I know when I worked at mickey d's they would spitin peoples food just for the hell of it,and hell maybe a couple of tiems i picked hamburger buns back up on the countert aftert they spilled,and I wasn't even cooking I was the janitor...........

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »
damn^

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2009, 11:54:23 AM »
I know when I worked at mickey d's they would spitin peoples food just for the hell of it,and hell maybe a couple of tiems i picked hamburger buns back up on the countert aftert they spilled,and I wasn't even cooking I was the janitor...........

Nasty muthafuckas. Ive worked with food before, and id get pissed at customers...but I could never spit in somebodies shit. That shit is fuckin sick.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2009, 12:40:03 PM »

LOL..... I worked at McD's too.... we didn't spit in peoples food.... we did worse...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »

LOL..... I worked at McD's too.... we didn't spit in peoples food.... we did worse...

good karma right there. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2009, 03:10:05 PM »
just warmed up some left over chicken for a thai place i ordered last night i put i in the fridge last night of course shit was bomb

Thai food is off the chain....yellow curry  :drool:
Thai cuisine> Any other Asian cuisine
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2009, 03:15:39 PM »

yup that's what i practice at my crib
The misconception of that practice is people tend to think its about the current food going bad, but its just recommended so u don't put a boiling hot dish in the fridge and wack out the temp inside the fridge, possibly spoiling something else in the fridge ;D
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2009, 03:29:34 PM »
correct^