Author Topic: Would you rather...  (Read 3916 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Would you rather...
« Reply #210 on: July 15, 2009, 08:54:58 PM »
Would you rather have gay sex or have sex with a female animal, lets say a donkey?
When you hax sex with an animal does the gender even matter? Nobody will find you more weird if you fucked a male donkey over a female one.
Fucking a donkey will gross me out less

Yeah but remember One makes you a gay beatlity bastard the other just makes you a Straight Peta Member.

ok since he sorta answered

Would you rather Cut out your eyeballs (With a salt Saturated knife) While the bat from saw II being forced up your ass http://www.freewebs.com/1428crystallake/bat2.jpg <-- That's the bat. while your Tongue is swelling up and your losing more and more air.

Or would you rather, See Your mother get brutally beaten (like Jesus In The Passion Of The Christ), While Your getting your fingers slowly ripped out of their sockets (not off) so that the bone is repeatably hitting back in pain, While your toes are slowly crushed Mean While you accidentally bite off the tip of your tongue do to the pain.

I'll have my mother deal with most of the pain. I like my eyes.

Swallow a cactus or pump gasoline through your urethra aka pee-pee hole?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2009, 02:18:37 PM »
Would you rather have gay sex or have sex with a female animal, lets say a donkey?
When you hax sex with an animal does the gender even matter? Nobody will find you more weird if you fucked a male donkey over a female one.

Yeah but remember One makes you a gay beatlity bastard the other just makes you a Straight Peta Member.

Would you rather Cut out your eyeballs (With a salt Saturated knife) While the bat from saw II being forced up your ass http://www.freewebs.com/1428crystallake/bat2.jpg <-- That's the bat. while your Tongue is swelling up and your losing more and more air.

Or would you rather, See Your mother get brutally beaten (like Jesus In The Passion Of The Christ), While Your getting your fingers slowly ripped out of their sockets (not off) so that the bone is repeatably hitting back in pain, While your toes are slowly crushed Mean While you accidentally bite off the tip of your tongue do to the pain.

cactus...at least I'll still be able to fuck.

fuck another man in the ass or swallow donkey dick?

Blasphemy

« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2009, 07:19:15 PM »

LOL! Dude I swear, thats some closeted bestiality shit. I got to say fuck another man in the ass, mainly cause 1. Condoms, 2. Your not the receiver, 3. Your doing the fucking not the 1 getting fucked.

Would you (in the spirit of Rapsodie) get horse fucked by a horse on crank, or get fucked by a bull while wearing red. LMAO

Sikotic™

« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »

LOL! Dude I swear, thats some closeted bestiality shit. I got to say fuck another man in the ass, mainly cause 1. Condoms, 2. Your not the receiver, 3. Your doing the fucking not the 1 getting fucked.

Would you (in the spirit of Rapsodie) get horse fucked by a horse on crank, or get fucked by a bull while wearing red. LMAO
Whichever had the smaller dick.

Snort ricin or drink engine oil?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #214 on: July 28, 2009, 08:22:19 AM »
both would probably kill you...

Eat a bowl of your own shit or have NIK and his clique give you golden showers?

Jaydc555

« Reply #215 on: July 28, 2009, 08:27:56 AM »
Eat a bowl of shit.Rape a newborn or be raped by paul Newman?

Blood$

« Reply #216 on: July 28, 2009, 08:33:14 AM »
I ain't a rapist but if it came down to it... yeah, I'm not gettin' raped, so the first one  :-X

become Mike Tyson's bitch for a day or fight him for 15 straight minutes

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #217 on: July 28, 2009, 08:58:54 AM »
I ain't a rapist but if it came down to it... yeah, I'm not gettin' raped, so the first one  :-X

become Mike Tyson's bitch for a day or fight him for 15 straight minutes

Knock that fool out..

stick your entire head up Octomom's puss or fistfuck an elephant?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #218 on: July 28, 2009, 11:49:31 AM »
fistfuck

would you rather be crucified like christ or have your best freind crucified like christ?

Moe

« Reply #219 on: July 28, 2009, 05:47:22 PM »
fistfuck

would you rather be crucified like christ or have your best freind crucified like christ?
best friend

go to antartica or the north pole?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #220 on: July 28, 2009, 10:30:38 PM »
 8) ;D

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #221 on: July 29, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »
north pole maybe I'd see santa ;D :D ;) :)

would you rather fuck a cactus or a lightpole stuck up your ass?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2009, 11:46:35 AM »
north pole maybe I'd see santa ;D :D ;) :)

would you rather fuck a cactus or a lightpole stuck up your ass?

I've already fucked a cactus

would you rather dip your balls in acid or stick your dick in a blender?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #223 on: July 29, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »
if I hadda dick then I would stick it in a blender............

how about this
listen to five hours of heal the world or listen to niks rhetoric for the rest of your life..........

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #224 on: September 19, 2009, 07:25:57 PM »
if I hadda dick then I would stick it in a blender............

how about this
listen to five hours of heal the world or listen to niks rhetoric for the rest of your life..........

heal the world

Join in on this Sikotic/ Queen Sikotics orgy.....or have to wear a Storm Trooper outfit everytime you leave the house for the rest of your life?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"