Author Topic: Would you rather...  (Read 3861 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Would you rather...
« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2009, 11:25:48 PM »
Sikotics orgy...
Hnag out with nik and roccy at a rave throwing up gang signs and wearing lakers gear or sitting down and being forced to talk with lights for two hours

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #226 on: September 19, 2009, 11:27:09 PM »
crazy fuckin shit...

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #227 on: September 20, 2009, 11:02:02 AM »
I'd rather talk to lights...........

would you rather eat shit from c-blue or watch your mother be raped by shaq

Blasphemy

« Reply #228 on: September 20, 2009, 11:18:09 AM »
if I hadda dick then I would stick it in a blender............

how about this
listen to five hours of heal the world or listen to niks rhetoric for the rest of your life..........

heal the world

Join in on this Sikotic/ Queen Sikotics orgy.....or have to wear a Storm Trooper outfit everytime you leave the house for the rest of your life?

You'd actually be amazed how my girls are into starwars.  8) Though I think Chad Vader should answerer this one.  8)

Get each and every finger shot off via a shotgun (1 at a time) have salt in the wounds, and the proceed to do your toes, and then get horribly gangraped by 5 mother fuckers high off meth, cocaine and crack who are hung like ron jeremy, while A 6th motherfucker slow pills off your skin? Or go to a soulja boy concert?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #229 on: September 20, 2009, 11:21:57 AM »
soljah boy concert

get gangraped by floyd and roccy or go to a church and get baptized..........this is a good question for c-blue.........

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »
soljah boy concert

get gangraped by floyd and roccy or go to a church and get baptized..........this is a good question for c-blue.........

I've already been baptized. What's so messed up about sprinkling water over a baby?

Jaydc555

« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2009, 09:35:53 PM »
soljah boy concert

I've already been baptized. What's so messed up about sprinkling water over a baby?

Its a meaningless procedure.Much like everything in religon

ikke

« Reply #232 on: September 21, 2009, 09:11:32 AM »
Would you rather make a long to do list and finish everything on it or Go to the dentist and get your teeth drilled?

Sikotic™

« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2009, 08:17:20 PM »
Make a long to do list

Suck dick for X or "toss" your homie?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE