Author Topic: STOCKS....  (Read 334 times)

LAXCENTRAL

STOCKS....
« on: June 04, 2009, 09:26:53 PM »
INVEST IN FORD... BUY FORD NOW
SINCE GM IS GONE.... OUT OF BUSINESS....
LOTS OF INVESTORS ARE GOING TO PUT MONEY IN FORD...
WITHIN A MONTH FORD STOCKS WILL DOUBLE

J Bananas

Re: STOCKS....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 08:48:12 AM »
Jim Cramer everyone!

Big B

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 04:10:53 PM »
gm isnt out of business

id buy gm. its dirt cheap now and will bounce back.

Matty

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 04:27:17 PM »
buying gold and silver and other commodities is the smartest thing to do at the moment tbh.

Big B

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 05:35:53 PM »
buying gold and silver and other commodities is the smartest thing to do at the moment tbh.
the price of gold and silver is too high right now. when the economies of the world recover your gold will not be worth as much and when you sell you will probably lose a fair amount or youll have to buy more to offset the initial investments. stocks are on sale right now. when the world recovers you should be able to sell at a healthy profit as long as they are still around. its a gamble either way, but id pick stocks right now.

but i say those who buy metals now are fools.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 05:47:02 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 05:56:58 PM »
INVEST IN AGRICULTURE BIO CHEMISTRY

Matty

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 08:22:05 AM »
i'd still go for some precious metals...stocks are fine but certainly not american companies. if you think precious metals are high now then wait for a year from now.

anyone who thinks the american economy is recovering any time soon has really been suckered into the propoganda. just look at what's happening to the value of the dollar amd US bonds over the last few weeks. the long term trend has been and remains dollar down. the bush/obama mass money printing policies will prove disastrous in the long run...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »
^
hey hommie i hope we recover fast... beacuse this shit is really hurting many industries and numerious people...

Matty

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 01:18:13 PM »
same shit where i live in the uk. you can't let false optimism or misplaced patriotism guide investment decisions. your best bet is to get your money out out the country and invest overseas. if you want to hold cash, hold other currencies. its a double win for foreign stocks because not only do other nations have fundamentally sounder economies, with legitimate and larger gains whenever stocks as a whole pick up, your returns will be paid out in a currency that will have increased in value against the dollar.

all this money created out of thin air is ultimately damaging to the purchasing power of the dollar, unless you actually beieve that the fed will reign in all this extra liquidity before inflation kicks in. ironically, they created the mess and are making the eventual crash much larger as we speak. we aint seen nothing yet...

of course, if you do believe the tv and the fed and think the economy has bottomed out, buy american stocks. we'll see in a year from now how well my overseas equities and precious metals are doing in comparison.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 02:15:58 PM by Matty »

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 09:08:23 PM »
I THINK I SEE WHERE YOU'RE GOING WITH IT...
SEE THE THING IS WE WONT REALLY RECOVER FROM THIS MESS UNTIL 2011
WE WILL SEE IMPROVEMENTS FROM LATE JAN OR MID FEBRUARY 2010

Matty

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 09:47:32 PM »
depends if the american government keep trying to prop up all these failed banks and companies. biggest credit bubble in the history of the world, biggest expansion of the money supply through all these 'stimulus' packages and no gold standard to stop them printing money. the single reason it hasn't collapsed already is because foreign governments are still buying america's debt.

at this rate the situation will still be in steady decline by your 2011 date and inflation will really be starting to rear its head. check out these quotes from 1929/1930 to see what the politicians were saying back then, sounds remarkably similar to what we're hearing today.

http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/browse_thread/thread/028e69ba1097b924

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 11:06:22 PM »
INVEST IN FORD... BUY FORD NOW
SINCE GM IS GONE.... OUT OF BUSINESS....
LOTS OF INVESTORS ARE GOING TO PUT MONEY IN FORD...
WITHIN A MONTH FORD STOCKS WILL DOUBLE

So what's the latest on GM then?  Did it officially fold up?  Does that mean Obama is going to be blamed for the bail-out?  Not that I have a problem with that because I don't believe in government controlling business.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 01:01:16 AM »
I DONO IF GM OFFICIALLY FOLDED
BUT THEIR TICKER IS REMOVED FROM LOTS OF TRADING STATIONS
BECAUSE THEIR STOCK IS LESS THAN 20 CENTS A SHARE NOW

--------------------------------