Author Topic: For The People Archives  (Read 10947 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: For The People Archives
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2009, 02:11:57 PM »
the 2pac was nice but i was hoping for some studio shit instead of live songs...ah well

Will get some once my deals are done.

any idea where this show was at?? or what month
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2009, 02:13:14 PM »
the 2pac was nice but i was hoping for some studio shit instead of live songs...ah well

After 2Pac got out. I believe this either the Ohio or New Orleans show. Really shitty quality.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2009, 02:14:50 PM »
nice to know he did "shorty wanna be a thug" at a concert...normally not a concert track for Pac
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Quadruple OG

« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »

After 2Pac got out. I believe this either the Ohio or New Orleans show. Really shitty quality.

Pretty sure they advertised it as Cleveland.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2009, 02:21:45 PM »

You sure? I swore 2Pac was referring to another show in Cleveland. I forgot what show it was. Lol. All 2Pac concerts seem to be the same.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2009, 02:32:55 PM »

You sure? I swore 2Pac was referring to another show in Cleveland. I forgot what show it was. Lol. All 2Pac concerts seem to be the same.

Pac shouts out Cleveland in one of the tracks.. and considering he did two shows there.. one longer set and one short set this seems to be both concerts from Cleveland. Though there's supposed to be a Danny Boy and Pac song called Welcome to Death Row performed during this concert too. Probably purposely left off to make some more money off it..

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2009, 02:36:03 PM »
Funny Pac called Tony Pizzaro 'Master T'... that's on the Dear Mama OG.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2009, 02:36:30 PM »
those bastards

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2009, 02:37:33 PM »

Pac shouts out Cleveland in one of the tracks.. and considering he did two shows there.. one longer set and one short set this seems to be both concerts from Cleveland. Though there's supposed to be a Danny Boy and Pac song called Welcome to Death Row performed during this concert too. Probably purposely left off to make some more money off it..

Yeah, Dante was actually selling the same damn thing and tried to play it off like he wasn't to Hyland. The leader of FTPE is whipped by a fat white German pig. Ironic, eh?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »
Funny Pac called Tony Pizzaro 'Master T'... that's on the Dear Mama OG.
lollllll`

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »

Yeah, Dante was actually selling the same damn thing and tried to play it off like he wasn't to Hyland. The leader of FTPE is whipped by a fat white German pig. Ironic, eh?

Haha.. yeah Dante got the hookup through Kurt Kobane.. likely where he got the Makaveli Demo if it truly exists.

Also I take back on both concerts at Cleveland, the shorter one is New Orleans. My bad.. LOL

Also.. Mike do you know if If Theres A Cure is out there?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 03:22:25 PM by soopapriest »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2009, 03:22:26 PM »

Haha.. yeah Dante got the hookup through Kurt Kobane.. likely where he got the Makaveli Demo if it truly exists.

Also I take back on both concerts at Cleveland, the shorter one is New Orleans. My bad.. LOL

Kurt's a cool guy though. He didn't know he was dealing with such shady cats. Lol.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »

Also.. Mike do you know if If Theres A Cure is out there?

If Dante pisses off the right people, it will be. Quite a few cats have it.

cheali

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2009, 03:37:47 PM »
wow, much props for the links..thanks bro.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2009, 03:54:09 PM »

Kurt's a cool guy though. He didn't know he was dealing with such shady cats. Lol.

Yeah Kobane hooked up some people with a left over Makaveli instrumental. Maybe was bored and wanted to get some stuff out there and probably didnt realize what would be done with it.

I suspect Sam Sneed was in a similar situation, never knew his stuff would be turned into a thousand dollar bootleg scam people were living off of. You think just looking at Dante's picture would be enough to get people pissed someone like that is scamming them.. haha