Author Topic: For The People Archives  (Read 10959 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: For The People Archives
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2009, 03:59:22 PM »
the 2pac was nice but i was hoping for some studio shit instead of live songs...ah well

Will get some once my deals are done.

any idea where this show was at?? or what month

After 2Pac got out. I believe this either the Ohio or New Orleans show. Really shitty quality.

Pretty sure they advertised it as Cleveland.

You sure? I swore 2Pac was referring to another show in Cleveland. I forgot what show it was. Lol. All 2Pac concerts seem to be the same.

Pac shouts out Cleveland in one of the tracks.. and considering he did two shows there.. one longer set and one short set this seems to be both concerts from Cleveland. Though there's supposed to be a Danny Boy and Pac song called Welcome to Death Row performed during this concert too. Probably purposely left off to make some more money off it..

Yeah, Dante was actually selling the same damn thing and tried to play it off like he wasn't to Hyland. The leader of FTPE is whipped by a fat white German pig. Ironic, eh?

Haha.. yeah Dante got the hookup through Kurt Kobane.. likely where he got the Makaveli Demo if it truly exists.

Also I take back on both concerts at Cleveland, the shorter one is New Orleans. My bad.. LOL

Kurt's a cool guy though. He didn't know he was dealing with such shady cats. Lol.

Yeah Kobane hooked up some people with a left over Makaveli instrumental. Maybe was bored and wanted to get some stuff out there and probably didnt realize what would be done with it.

I suspect Sam Sneed was in a similar situation, never knew his stuff would be turned into a thousand dollar bootleg scam people were living off of. You think just looking at Dante's picture would be enough to get people pissed someone like that is scamming them.. haha

Haha. True.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2009, 04:06:45 PM »
why an unreleased instro?  why not a full song lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2009, 04:38:50 PM »

Daddy why did you love Jim more than me. It's made me a jealous conniving asshole who will likely die a lonely fuck. Maybe some more crack and a Big Mac will ease my pain. Possibly, a fresh bowl shaped haircut will get me a girlfriend? Probably not. Alas, I'll have to be satisfied with handys from my fat friend Eric.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2009, 04:41:07 PM »

Daddy why did you love Jim more than me. It's made me a jealous conniving asshole who will likely die a lonely fuck. Maybe some more crack and a Big Mac will ease my pain. Possibly, a fresh bowl shaped haircut will get me a girlfriend? Probably not. Alas, I'll have to be satisfied with handys from my fat friend Eric.

Dante, Dante, Dante, you should tell Caught Up about how your handing out the stuff he gave you, or is that Litt? Either way, your life is insignificant. By the way, not me. ;)

D Breezy

« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2009, 04:43:50 PM »

Dante, Dante, Dante, you should tell Caught Up about how your handing out the stuff he gave you, or is that Litt? Either way, your life is insignificant. By the way, not me. ;)

u seem in retreat mode from ur internet gangbanging homie! i dont deal with dante jus so u know and u bout to get whats comin 2 u, thats a funny pic of what ur dad really wanted instead of u lol
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2009, 04:46:36 PM »

u seem in retreat mode from ur internet gangbanging homie! i dont deal with dante jus so u know and u bout to get whats comin 2 u, thats a funny pic of what ur dad really wanted instead of u lol

Oh really, how come YOU and LOS SKANLESS both CONTRIBUTED to THC? HOW COME YOU HAVE DREP1? My thoughts exactly, don't lie to the public, Daniel.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2009, 04:49:29 PM »

I guess that's why you had people do album covers for you.. at least pick a better picture to make it at least believable. That pic is about as fucked up as one of your remasters.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2009, 04:50:41 PM »

I guess that's why you had people do album covers for you.. at least pick a better picture to make it at least believable. That pic is about as fucked up as one of your remasters.

Haha, yeah Poppa did some dope covers. Don't get me started on some of those half assed OGVibes. :) +1

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2009, 04:52:28 PM »

It was a instrumental that Pac never rapped to, this was before he leaked anything he could get in trouble for.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2009, 05:01:21 PM »

It was a instrumental that Pac never rapped to, this was before he leaked anything he could get in trouble for.
for all we know it coulda been made in 2005 LOL
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »

However, Kurt is trustworthy unlike Dante. He's a cool guy.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2009, 05:03:47 PM »

"i walk to mcdonalds"

thats not a bad name...atleast its burning calories

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »

Haha, yeah Poppa did some dope covers. Don't get me started on some of those half assed OGVibes. :) +1

LOL.. I think we just degraded the quality of his ambitions to be an Adobe Audition mixmaster and to eat dinner at Taco Bell.. sorry Dante I think there's a Chicken Burrito special for 89 cents if you got that just make sure you split it with the family.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2009, 05:06:31 PM »

"i walk to mcdonalds"

thats not a bad name...atleast its burning calories

Sad thing is though, Dante lives next to it though. How the fuck do you think he came to look like a jelly roll?

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2009, 05:07:43 PM »

If it was he still had the same kits from 96 and produced it identical the stuff he did then. I'm pretty sure he did it in '96.