Author Topic: For The People Archives  (Read 10958 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: For The People Archives
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2009, 05:08:01 PM »

Daddy why did you love Jim more than me. It's made me a jealous conniving asshole who will likely die a lonely fuck. Maybe some more crack and a Big Mac will ease my pain. Possibly, a fresh bowl shaped haircut will get me a girlfriend? Probably not. Alas, I'll have to be satisfied with handys from my fat friend Eric.

I guess that's why you had people do album covers for you.. at least pick a better picture to make it at least believable. That pic is about as fucked up as one of your remasters.

Haha, yeah Poppa did some dope covers. Don't get me started on some of those half assed OGVibes. :) +1

LOL.. I think we just degraded the quality of his ambitions to be an Adobe Audition mixmaster and to eat dinner at Taco Bell.. sorry Dante I think there's a Chicken Burrito special for 89 cents if you got that just make sure you split it with the family.

Hey, I can't knock Taco Bell. LOL. However, those Chicken Buritos are shitty. Give a Mexi Melt anyday.  ROFL! Dante doesn't split anything with the family, how do you think his wife shed off 300 pounds?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2009, 05:09:10 PM »
why an unreleased instro?  why not a full song lol

It was a instrumental that Pac never rapped to, this was before he leaked anything he could get in trouble for.
for all we know it coulda been made in 2005 LOL

If it was he still had the same kits from 96 and produced it identical the stuff he did then. I'm pretty sure he did it in '96.

eh...either way it's just an un-used instro to me.

now if Pac vocals popped up for it that's another thing
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2009, 05:23:25 PM »

Hey, I can't knock Taco Bell. LOL. However, those Chicken Buritos are shitty. Give a Mexi Melt anyday.  ROFL! Dante doesn't split anything with the family, how do you think his wife shed off 300 pounds?

Haha yeah but 11 cents cheaper than the dollar menu at McDonalds.. every cent counts nowadays for him. He might as well wear a T-shirt that says Property of Universal Music Group LLC.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2009, 05:26:29 PM »

Haha yeah but 11 cents cheaper than the dollar menu at McDonalds.. every cent counts nowadays for him. He might as well wear a T-shirt that says Property of Universal Music Group LLC.

Haha, nah if it was up to him - he'd belong to Koch or Amaru. More crack for him to smoke.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2009, 05:27:22 PM »
dante lied to me about Immortal being a real song :(   he told me it was a remix
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2009, 05:28:19 PM »
dante lied to me about Immortal being a real song :(   he told me it was a remix

The first leak was a remix, 2nd leak wasn't though.

Al Bundy

« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2009, 05:29:36 PM »
dante lied to me about Immortal being a real song :(   he told me it was a remix

throw up the original for us  8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2009, 05:31:16 PM »

throw up the original for us  8)

Wish I had it, see the instrumental was recreated by some douche bag to make it sound crisper. I'll see if I can get it off my MSN contact, he has all the remixes and recreates of it.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2009, 05:47:38 PM »

Wish I had it, see the instrumental was recreated by some douche bag to make it sound crisper. I'll see if I can get it off my MSN contact, he has all the remixes and recreates of it.

Haha, I still get a laugh I everytime I think they hosted all these amateur remixes by their members like they were some little groupie remix club.

Getting all excited they got all these acapellas so they can play I am a mixer pretendo.. gettin hard-ons about pretending to be Dave Aron. Wonder if Dante had a pretend Can-Am studio in his garage?

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2009, 05:53:42 PM »
LOL LOL LOL ^

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2009, 06:04:04 PM »

Haha, I still get a laugh I everytime I think they hosted all these amateur remixes by their members like they were some little groupie remix club.

Getting all excited they got all these acapellas so they can play I am a mixer pretendo.. gettin hard-ons about pretending to be Dave Aron. Wonder if Dante had a pretend Can-Am studio in his garage?

Haha, probably with his son being Hurt M Badd and his wife being a pretend Michel'le. LOL. He had everything set up so Daz could come in and work and recreate RAW. LOL.

Chorizo

« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2009, 06:16:04 PM »

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »
Question Davy Guinn. Where were you on family picture day? I see your mullet wearin' alky dad and your crack whore mom. I even see your brother Jim and sister pipey. Where you at?

Oh....by the way, I am neither Dante nor Litt you inbred cunt. Do you really think that they are the only people who think you are a broke-ass, sniveling piece of rat shit? You have a handful of songs that are degraded, mislabeled and non-og and you think you have something. You got very little you dickhead. You're so full of bullshit I don't know how you walk to McDonald's you stupid cock.

To the rest of you clowns....lol, this is the guy you give props to? He's not even smart enough to know that the English towel head fag played the shit out of him. I present your vaunted leader Mike Toreno..... give me a break...http://www.myspace.com/kilo2deathrow
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 06:21:43 PM by iwalktomcdonalds »

Chorizo

« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2009, 06:21:31 PM »
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 06:24:33 PM by Chorizo »

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »
Question Davy Guinn. Where were you on family picture day? I see your mullet wearin' alky dad and your crack whore mom. I even see your brother Jim and sister pipey. Where you at?

Oh....by the way, I am neither Dante nor Litt you inbred cunt. Do you really think that they are the only people who think you are a broke-ass, sniveling piece of rat shit? You have a handful of songs that are degraded, mislabeled and non-og and you think you have something. You got very little you dickhead. You're so full of bullshit I don't know how you walk to McDonald's you stupid cock.

To the rest of you clowns....lol, this is the guy you give props to? He's not even smart enough to know that the English towel head fag played the shit out of him. I present your vaunted leader Mike Toreno..... give me a break...http://www.myspace.com/kilo2deathrow

Kilo knows many people don't like him.  Kilo also knows that he doesn't give a shit who does and who doesn't.