Author Topic: For The People Archives  (Read 10955 times)

iwalktomcdonalds

Re: For The People Archives
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2009, 06:24:19 PM »
Question Davy Guinn. Where were you on family picture day? I see your mullet wearin' alky dad and your crack whore mom. I even see your brother Jim and sister pipey. Where you at?

Oh....by the way, I am neither Dante nor Litt you inbred cunt. Do you really think that they are the only people who think you are a broke-ass, sniveling piece of rat shit? You have a handful of songs that are degraded, mislabeled and non-og and you think you have something. You got very little you dickhead. You're so full of bullshit I don't know how you walk to McDonald's you stupid cock.

To the rest of you clowns....lol, this is the guy you give props to? He's not even smart enough to know that the English towel head fag played the shit out of him. I present your vaunted leader Mike Toreno..... give me a break...http://www.myspace.com/kilo2deathrow

Kilo knows many people don't like him.  Kilo also knows that he doesn't give a shit who does and who doesn't.

Davy is fucking with big boys this time fatso.

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2009, 06:25:52 PM »
Question Davy Guinn. Where were you on family picture day? I see your mullet wearin' alky dad and your crack whore mom. I even see your brother Jim and sister pipey. Where you at?

Oh....by the way, I am neither Dante nor Litt you inbred cunt. Do you really think that they are the only people who think you are a broke-ass, sniveling piece of rat shit? You have a handful of songs that are degraded, mislabeled and non-og and you think you have something. You got very little you dickhead. You're so full of bullshit I don't know how you walk to McDonald's you stupid cock.

To the rest of you clowns....lol, this is the guy you give props to? He's not even smart enough to know that the English towel head fag played the shit out of him. I present your vaunted leader Mike Toreno..... give me a break...http://www.myspace.com/kilo2deathrow

Kilo knows many people don't like him.  Kilo also knows that he doesn't give a shit who does and who doesn't.

Davy is fucking with big boys this time fatso.

And I highly doubt you're one of them.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2009, 06:28:33 PM »

And you know that's a lie...when I fucked your wife my cock was rock hard. You know you wrong "mayne" those Idaho transfats made you think you strong "mayne".

StayTrue

« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2009, 06:30:46 PM »

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2009, 06:33:21 PM »

At least it's better than the box you're living in, ya filthy bum!

Chorizo

« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2009, 06:38:18 PM »

:(

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »

Wonders why his daddy don't love him no more......

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2009, 06:46:59 PM »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2009, 06:48:08 PM »
I know why........http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/booze

I know why your daddy don't love you anymore, it's because he's dead.

Chorizo

« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2009, 06:49:35 PM »

A & R for BK.  I SEE THE FUTURE!

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2009, 06:55:52 PM »

Hey fatty don't you have an episode of Lost to film?

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2009, 06:58:14 PM »

A & R for BK.  I SEE THE FUTURE!

Hey fatty don't you have an episode of Lost to film?

Yes I do, thanks for reminding me!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 07:01:00 PM by CaCtUs2003 »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2009, 07:03:09 PM »
this HAS to be dante...these are his typical images, his usual fake slang and his lame attempt of humor LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2009, 07:04:39 PM »
this HAS to be dante...these are his typical images, his usual fake slang and his lame attempt of humor LOL

I'll bet you $50 that it is.