Author Topic: For The People Archives  (Read 10943 times)

iwalktomcdonalds

Re: For The People Archives
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2009, 07:05:47 PM »
you don't have fifty to spare, unless you mean pounds.

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2009, 07:06:14 PM »
this HAS to be dante...these are his typical images, his usual fake slang and his lame attempt of humor LOL

guess again you lyric creating, pretend I have a song, poser.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2009, 07:06:52 PM »
this HAS to be dante...these are his typical images, his usual fake slang and his lame attempt of humor LOL

I'll bet you $50 that it is.

dante's method of operation has always been poke at other peolpe's physical attributes; use horrible photoshops/PAINT images and use slang that he thinks passes off as someone else
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #153 on: June 06, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
you don't have fifty to spare, unless you mean pounds.

True, I don't have $50.  But to be fair, you don't have a dick. :)

I'll bet you $50 that it is.

dante's method of operation has always been poke at other peolpe's physical attributes; use horrible photoshops/PAINT images and use slang that he thinks passes off as someone else

I.E. Acting like a 12 year old who's mad that he didn't get the toy he wanted.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #154 on: June 06, 2009, 07:07:52 PM »

LOL someone takes things a little personal

don't really care who you are...i'd still think your a lameass if you aren't dante :D

and i didn't make up lyrics I recited LL rhymes ya turdbag :D

BTW Mike Toreno, here's another+1 for the music
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #155 on: June 06, 2009, 07:12:14 PM »
reup just in case
Kurupt-Row_Rider-FUCKFTP.zip (87.66 MB) was successfully uploaded! You may now retrieve your file links and specify email addresses you wish to send your download link to:
Download Link: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=cce9986bf12e8f0bd2193fd1d99d8ca4

what's this ace shit?  :P :-[ I can't open it... can someone re-upload it as zip or rar?

I used WinRar and it worked.

I use stuff it expander.... I tried to rename the folder to rar.... no luck.  :-\

Thanks!

Can anyone upload the files to Rapidshare?

Also, I think one of the tracks on the Kurupt rip is corrupted (no pun). I'm Back (OG) won't open.

yep,itīs fucked.... canīt open it either . Got stuck halfway.  :-\

You have to redownload it. I had the same problem the first time around when it was being uploaded.

Yep... thanx,works now  ;) +1

No problem guys, I hope you guys enjoy! More stuff leaking within a month or two.

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #156 on: June 06, 2009, 07:28:14 PM »
reup just in case
Kurupt-Row_Rider-FUCKFTP.zip (87.66 MB) was successfully uploaded! You may now retrieve your file links and specify email addresses you wish to send your download link to:
Download Link: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=cce9986bf12e8f0bd2193fd1d99d8ca4

what's this ace shit?  :P :-[ I can't open it... can someone re-upload it as zip or rar?

I use stuff it expander.... I tried to rename the folder to rar.... no luck.  :-\

Thanks!

Also, I think one of the tracks on the Kurupt rip is corrupted (no pun). I'm Back (OG) won't open.

You have to redownload it. I had the same problem the first time around when it was being uploaded.

No problem guys, I hope you guys enjoy! More stuff leaking within a month or two.

If your not in the process of getting jacked.....

Moe

« Reply #157 on: June 06, 2009, 07:29:37 PM »
up the ATL and 2pac cd plz!!

Soon my friends. ;) Patience is a virtue.
no, its a gift of the holy spirit

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2009, 07:32:28 PM »

don't really care who you are...i'd still think your a lameass if you aren't dante :D

coming from a bottom feeding fuck who gets crumbs from kilo....lol....you clowns are fucking entertaining.

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2009, 07:33:57 PM »
reup just in case

Thanks!

Come up with something different other than Kilo's dad's a drunk and I'm a fat sack of shit.  It's getting old.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2009, 07:37:36 PM »

That's what they all say.

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2009, 07:39:35 PM »
reup just in case

Thanks!

Come up with something different other than Kilo's dad's a drunk and I'm a fat sack of shit.  It's getting old.

does kilo suck on your 34ds while you bump uglies or does the nipple hair creep him out fatty?

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2009, 07:43:16 PM »
reup just in case

Thanks!

does kilo suck on your 34ds while you bump uglies or does the nipple hair creep him out fatty?

No.
Why do you ask this question, though?  Did Clint Dogg's creep you out?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2009, 07:49:37 PM »

coming from a bottom feeding fuck who gets crumbs from kilo....lol....you clowns are fucking entertaining.

"bottom feeding fuck"

umm k.  nice insults  ::)

you need to not let the internet get you so angry, there's more to life than paying 300 bucks for 2pac songs.  try getting some pussy my friend.

Moe

« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2009, 07:50:31 PM »

That's what they all say.
really? i thought i was the only one who said it because it just isnt true.