Author Topic: For The People Archives  (Read 10948 times)

CaCtUs2003

Re: For The People Archives
« Reply #165 on: June 06, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »
up the ATL and 2pac cd plz!!

Soon my friends. ;) Patience is a virtue.
no, its a gift of the holy spirit

That's what they all say.
really? i thought i was the only one who said it because it just isnt true.

He was most likely being sarcastic.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #166 on: June 06, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »
Let's move on from the lame Photoshop jobs.. act like a man if you have any self respect and stop the 1st grade bullshit.

+1 Thanks again Mike!

Bootleggers get the middle finger in '09!

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

EFFeX

« Reply #167 on: June 06, 2009, 07:56:32 PM »

Everything comes to an end.

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #168 on: June 06, 2009, 07:57:18 PM »
Let's move on from the lame Photoshop jobs.. act like a man if you have any self respect and stop the 1st grade bullshit.

+1 Thanks again Mike!

You said it, bro.

Anyway, yeah +1 to Mike.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: June 06, 2009, 07:58:25 PM »

+1 Thanks again Mike!

Hard all this insult bullshit is fucked, can some mod go and clean up all the bullshit. +1 again Mike, good cunt

Moe

« Reply #170 on: June 06, 2009, 07:59:48 PM »
up the ATL and 2pac cd plz!!

Soon my friends. ;) Patience is a virtue.
no, its a gift of the holy spirit

That's what they all say.
really? i thought i was the only one who said it because it just isnt true.

He was most likely being sarcastic.
im just in it for the free posts.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #171 on: June 06, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »
and you're in it for these:
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Moe

« Reply #172 on: June 06, 2009, 08:03:21 PM »
and you're in it for these:
really?

^see thats another free post!

Chorizo

« Reply #173 on: June 06, 2009, 08:05:28 PM »
Jabba the Burger Killa (cross em out and put a fry) =
Eric Neece
1849 Rolling Brook Dr.Ne.
Cleveland Tenn. 37312
423-339-1633

back to Tanner:

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2009, 08:09:20 PM »

+1 Thanks again Mike!

Act like a man? coming from the mouth of someone among the many who have spent the last six weeks doing nothing but bash people, make up crap, and act like fucking animals. God that's rich. If you fools knew the first thing about being a man you wouldn't be led around by the nose by a retarded high school kid over some songs your broke asses can't  afford. act like a man lol. Self respect...bwahaha....hacking peoples email under the guise of hating bootleggers....that's self respect? I'll tell you what it is boy. It's fucking jealousy you don't have something someone else does. Call a spade a spade. Cut the bullshit about bootleggers. It's ridiculous.

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #175 on: June 06, 2009, 08:10:08 PM »
Eric Neece
Cleveland Tenn. 37312
423-339-1633

back to Tanner:

I DARE you to come to my house, Clint.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #176 on: June 06, 2009, 08:11:50 PM »

+1 Thanks again Mike!

Act like a man? coming from the mouth of someone among the many who have spent the last six weeks doing nothing but bash people, make up crap, and act like fucking animals. God that's rich. If you fools knew the first thing about being a man you wouldn't be led around by the nose by a retarded high school kid over some songs your broke asses can't  afford. act like a man lol. Self respect...bwahaha....hacking peoples email under the guise of hating bootleggers....that's self respect? I'll tell you what it is boy. It's fucking jealousy you don't have something someone else does. Call a spade a spade. Cut the bullshit about bootleggers. It's ridiculous.

No, it's what you do when you want to report people to Koch and other respective record companies.

EFFeX

« Reply #177 on: June 06, 2009, 08:13:13 PM »
I just find it funny that the bootleggers think that they have a RIGHT to this music and no one else does.

Chorizo

« Reply #178 on: June 06, 2009, 08:18:42 PM »
Eric Neece
Cleveland Tenn. 37312
423-339-1633

back to Tanner:

I DARE you to come to my house, Clint.
LOL jabba the no friends is scared.  Wash your hair mate.

That said and done I will ass fuck you because your 18.  Tanner will have to wait a few months more then its his turn. 

You sexy bubblebut.

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #179 on: June 06, 2009, 08:23:22 PM »

+1 Thanks again Mike!

No, it's what you do when you want to report people to Koch and other respective record companies.

another joke highschooler.  Let's put this nonsense to bed right now. Call a fucking intellectual rights attorney you dipshit. The only thing the whole thing is going to result in is producers(people who have the right to their work also) getting inquiries about songs.....if that. Stolen emails and small time cash changing hands is nothing. Please, I beg you call any intellectual rights attorney. I'll give you the fucking number of one in case you can't afford a telephone book. Then post up exactly what he tells you if you can grasp it idiot. Please, please do it. Then all the fucking simpletons who have no problem clicking a link for free will realize they are no different from anyone else in the eyes of the law regarding music rights.

BTW, ask about email hacking while you're on the phone big boy.