Author Topic: For The People Archives  (Read 10946 times)

Chorizo

Re: For The People Archives
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2009, 08:25:53 PM »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2009, 08:26:14 PM »
Let's move on from the lame Photoshop jobs.. act like a man if you have any self respect and stop the 1st grade bullshit.

+1 Thanks again Mike!

Bootleggers get the middle finger in '09!

Act like a man? coming from the mouth of someone among the many who have spent the last six weeks doing nothing but bash people, make up crap, and act like fucking animals. God that's rich. If you fools knew the first thing about being a man you wouldn't be led around by the nose by a retarded high school kid over some songs your broke asses can't  afford. act like a man lol. Self respect...bwahaha....hacking peoples email under the guise of hating bootleggers....that's self respect? I'll tell you what it is boy. It's fucking jealousy you don't have something someone else does. Call a spade a spade. Cut the bullshit about bootleggers. It's ridiculous.

No, it's what you do when you want to report people to Koch and other respective record companies.

another joke highschooler.  Let's put this nonsense to bed right now. Call a fucking intellectual rights attorney you dipshit. The only thing the whole thing is going to result in is producers(people who have the right to their work also) getting inquiries about songs.....if that. Stolen emails and small time cash changing hands is nothing. Please, I beg you call any intellectual rights attorney. I'll give you the fucking number of one in case you can't afford a telephone book. Then post up exactly what he tells you if you can grasp it idiot. Please, please do it. Then all the fucking simpletons who have no problem clicking a link for free will realize they are no different from anyone else in the eyes of the law regarding music rights.

BTW, ask about email hacking while you're on the phone big boy.

Lol. I don't need to actually, Peter.

"I am not sure all these fat white guys look the same." - In the words about YOU from a rather well known famous Canadian record executive.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2009, 08:31:54 PM »
Let's move on from the lame Photoshop jobs.. act like a man if you have any self respect and stop the 1st grade bullshit.

+1 Thanks again Mike!

Act like a man? coming from the mouth of someone among the many who have spent the last six weeks doing nothing but bash people, make up crap, and act like fucking animals. God that's rich. If you fools knew the first thing about being a man you wouldn't be led around by the nose by a retarded high school kid over some songs your broke asses can't  afford. act like a man lol. Self respect...bwahaha....hacking peoples email under the guise of hating bootleggers....that's self respect? I'll tell you what it is boy. It's fucking jealousy you don't have something someone else does. Call a spade a spade. Cut the bullshit about bootleggers. It's ridiculous.

LOL.. That is the response of a guy named Peter aka Dante. The only person I bashed is you and I did it in an adult manner. I don't post juvenile Photoshop images. I hate bootleggers and assholes. You are both. Get over it..

Go hang out with the couple groupies you have left..

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

FuckMikeTorenoakaKilo

« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2009, 08:32:14 PM »

+1 Thanks again Mike!

No, it's what you do when you want to report people to Koch and other respective record companies.

another joke highschooler.  Let's put this nonsense to bed right now. Call a fucking intellectual rights attorney you dipshit. The only thing the whole thing is going to result in is producers(people who have the right to their work also) getting inquiries about songs.....if that. Stolen emails and small time cash changing hands is nothing. Please, I beg you call any intellectual rights attorney. I'll give you the fucking number of one in case you can't afford a telephone book. Then post up exactly what he tells you if you can grasp it idiot. Please, please do it. Then all the fucking simpletons who have no problem clicking a link for free will realize they are no different from anyone else in the eyes of the law regarding music rights.

"I am not sure all these fat white guys look the same." - In the words about YOU from a rather well known famous Canadian record executive.

So wheres the lawsuit kilo? Been about a 2 months since WW hacked THC. Ohh wait thats right there isnt a lawsuit kuz wat you fags did was violate the computer act.

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2009, 08:37:40 PM »

+1 Thanks again Mike!

again not dante. but, so what? you expect someone to believe anyone is discussing a potential action against someone through email with a drug addicted high school kid in Tennessee. Quit posing faggot. Like I said you....or any one of you other twats....call an intellectual property rights attorney...please. Your idiotic posing is foolish and not believable in the slightest. An action is not worth the time, damages are nearly impossible to recover and there is no proof of squat anyway. The damage that would be recoverable wouldn't be from Dante anyway fool. a few dozen people possessing a song was in no way a hindrance to sales. Spreading songs to the masses that are potentially  salable is damaging....that is what you and your "click" are doing big boy. watch your back...you aren't the only one with a telephone and a modem kid.

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2009, 08:47:46 PM »
Jabba the Burger Killa (cross em out and put a fry) =
Eric Neece
1849 Rolling Brook Dr.Ne.
Cleveland Tenn. 37312
423-339-1633

back to Tanner:

I DARE you to come to my house, Clint.
LOL jabba the no friends is scared.  Wash your hair mate.

That said and done I will ass fuck you because your 18.  Tanner will have to wait a few months more then its his turn. 

You sexy bubblebut.

Alright man, I expect to see you at my house.  I'll have Tanner waiting for you too, pedo.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #186 on: June 06, 2009, 08:55:53 PM »
MUCH PROPS TO OUR MAN 
" Mike Toreno"
thx for some new exclusive free music !!
AWESOME

Ur da man 4 that !!!!!!!!

Oh yeah i forgot ....

Fuck Bootleggers!!!!!!!

Chorizo

« Reply #187 on: June 06, 2009, 08:59:10 PM »
Fuck Bootleggers!!!!!!!
And sexy bubble butt emos who blog about their lonely nights.  Won't ne so lonely with my cock to keep you company, Eric.

FuckMikeTorenoakaKilo

« Reply #188 on: June 06, 2009, 09:04:00 PM »
MUCH PROPS TO OUR MAN 
" Mike Toreno"
thx for some new exclusive free music !!
AWESOME

Ur da man 4 that !!!!!!!!

Oh yeah i forgot ....

Fuck Bootleggers!!!!!!!

Yea fuck the bootleggers that you guys leak the projects that you listen too  ;D

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #189 on: June 06, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »
i never sold something, music is to be heard !!

if its unrealesed gave it to the fans !! fuck who sell music !!!

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #190 on: June 06, 2009, 09:10:39 PM »
Fuck Bootleggers!!!!!!!
And sexy bubble butt emos who blog about their lonely nights.  Won't ne so lonely with my cock to keep you company, Eric.

You're gonna love my nuts!

FuckMikeTorenoakaKilo

« Reply #191 on: June 06, 2009, 09:11:42 PM »

Never said you did. Yea if its unreleased give it to the fans,even though the artists would have charged you to listen to it. Ohh wait that's right you'll just download the music anyway.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #192 on: June 06, 2009, 09:12:02 PM »
btw i'm so faaaaaaarr bout all your beef !!! i don't give a fucc bout yall !!

just say thx to the big homie Mike  8)

FuckMikeTorenoakaKilo

« Reply #193 on: June 06, 2009, 09:16:00 PM »
btw i'm so faaaaaaarr bout all your beef !!! i don't give a fucc bout yall !!

just say thx to the big homie Mike  8)

Don't you mean thanks to the person who traded to kilo? Kilos just the middle man who gets the credit.

EFFeX

« Reply #194 on: June 06, 2009, 09:17:31 PM »

Never said you did. Yea if its unreleased give it to the fans,even though the artists would have charged you to listen to it. Ohh wait that's right you'll just download the music anyway.

You would have to be STUPID not to listen to the music, but it's not YOURS to sell.