Author Topic: For The People Archives  (Read 10950 times)

CaCtUs2003

Re: For The People Archives
« Reply #195 on: June 06, 2009, 09:19:15 PM »
i never sold something, music is to be heard !!

if its unrealesed gave it to the fans !! fuck who sell music !!!

Never said you did. Yea if its unreleased give it to the fans,even though the artists would have charged you to listen to it. Ohh wait that's right you'll just download the music anyway.

You would have to be STUPID not to listen to the music, but it's not YOURS to sell.

Too true, dude.

Chorizo

« Reply #196 on: June 06, 2009, 09:20:40 PM »
btw i'm so faaaaaaarr bout all your beef !!! i don't give a fucc bout yall !!

just say thx to the big homie Mike  8)
You sound like SUCH a FAGGOT calling a 17 year old who has 1 friend, serious psychological issues, and has never held a job (aside from imaginary A&R jobs) your "bigg homie."

Seriously, the kid is just a little spazzoid who you all suck off because he'd leaking shit.  For as big as you want him to be he was the product of a double shot of wild turkey and a romp in the back seat of a 1963 station wagon the back when the music he posts was made.  Who is the bigger fag him or you?

CDOGG in your ass all day.

FuckMikeTorenoakaKilo

« Reply #197 on: June 06, 2009, 09:21:28 PM »

Never said you did. Yea if its unreleased give it to the fans,even though the artists would have charged you to listen to it. Ohh wait that's right you'll just download the music anyway.

You would have to be STUPID not to listen to the music, but it's not YOURS to sell.

Too true, dude.

If you buy the copy of music it does technically make it yours. but if you don't like it, hit up any of these artists and let them know that your downloading their songs for free. ;)

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #198 on: June 06, 2009, 09:22:36 PM »

Don't you mean thanks to the person who traded to kilo? Kilos just the middle man who gets the credit.

yeah if u want !! you're right give credit to the right person, artists ! thx 4 tha good musik !!!

but 4 mike, u know even if he is the middle man thx 2 him cauze he is the guy who bring it to me !

Chorizo

« Reply #199 on: June 06, 2009, 09:24:23 PM »

Don't you mean thanks to the person who traded to kilo? Kilos just the middle man who gets the credit.

yeah if u want !! you're right give credit to the right person, artists ! thx 4 tha good musik !!!

but 4 mike, u know even if he is the middle man thx 2 him cauze he is the guy who bring it to me !
You are now on my TO RAPE list.  See you soon.

EFFeX

« Reply #200 on: June 06, 2009, 09:24:52 PM »

Too true, dude.

If you buy the copy of music it does technically make it yours. but if you don't like it, hit up any of these artists and let them know that your downloading their songs for free. ;)

Your wrong man. You can sell YOUR copy, but that doesn't give you the right to copy it a million times and sell it to someone else  if you don't possess the copyright.

By your logic, I can cop an album in the stores today, so therefor it's MINE and I can sell 100 copies, no way man.

FuckMikeTorenoakaKilo

« Reply #201 on: June 06, 2009, 09:26:29 PM »

Too true, dude.

Your wrong man. You can sell YOUR copy, but that doesn't give you the right to copy it a million times and sell it to someone else  if you don't possess the copyright.

By your logic, I can cop an album in the stores today, so therefor it's MINE and I can sell 100 copies, no way man.

You could try to sell your copies, but who would want them? Lets see what hurts sales.. Leaks, or private sales?... hmm tough one there.

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #202 on: June 06, 2009, 09:27:26 PM »

It's not yours to upload and it's not yours to download either genius...yet you do it. Hence no difference between someone who pays a producer or someone in possession of a song or someone who gives a few bucks to that buyer for the song. Every single one of you who has passed these links around and who has downloaded any music from the internet is no different from what you label a bootlegger.  Your jealousy and unwarranted hate makes you blind to that.

EFFeX

« Reply #203 on: June 06, 2009, 09:28:48 PM »

Too true, dude.

You could try to sell your copies, but who would want them? Lets see what hurts sales.. Leaks, or private sales?... hmm tough one there.

The private sells don't hurt if people can control themselves and keep it to themselves. HOWEVER, since it seems to be an impossibility, it ends up hurting the artist in the end. They sell it privately at the top and then it gets leaked by one person, the next thing you know it's on 1,000 websites. So, if it wasn't made available in the first place, the damage would not have been done.

You understand that don't you?

EFFeX

« Reply #204 on: June 06, 2009, 09:29:53 PM »

It's not yours to upload and it's not yours to download either genius...yet you do it. Hence no difference between someone who pays a producer or someone in possession of a song or someone who gives a few bucks to that buyer for the song. Every single one of you who has passed these links around and who has downloaded any music from the internet is no different from what you label a bootlegger.  Your jealousy and unwarranted hate makes you blind to that.

Just for the record, I have not shared a SINGLE unreleased record with ANYONE. That's just speaking personally.

By the way, I happen to know for a FACT that at least one artist isn't heated at fans, but those making the music available in the first place.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #205 on: June 06, 2009, 09:30:48 PM »
Mike Toreno is 1 specific album away from going down in Hip Hop history...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #206 on: June 06, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #207 on: June 06, 2009, 09:32:35 PM »
Mike Toreno is 1 specific album away from going down in Hip Hop history...

Is it the 2Pac Unheards EP?

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #208 on: June 06, 2009, 09:33:16 PM »
wow what a bunch of bullshit. Posting pics and addresses and a bunch of wack ass photoshops. you kids need to just meet up and solve it and quit cluttering the message board with this bullshit.
I don't know what the big deal is about the music leaking.
appreciate the free music Mikey

FuckMikeTorenoakaKilo

« Reply #209 on: June 06, 2009, 09:33:38 PM »

Too true, dude.

The private sells don't hurt if people can control themselves and keep it to themselves. HOWEVER, since it seems to be an impossibility, it ends up hurting the artist in the end. They sell it privately at the top and then it gets leaked by one person, the next thing you know it's on 1,000 websites. So, if it wasn't made available in the first place, the damage would not have been done.

You understand that don't you?

I understand that. But whats the problem of wanting to make a little money from it? Especially seeing that you paid money for that unreleased work? I don't see anything wrong. At this point Mike/Kilo is leaking out of spite.