Author Topic: For The People Archives  (Read 10956 times)

EFFeX

Re: For The People Archives
« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2009, 09:35:36 PM »
i never sold something, music is to be heard !!

if its unrealesed gave it to the fans !! fuck who sell music !!!

Never said you did. Yea if its unreleased give it to the fans,even though the artists would have charged you to listen to it. Ohh wait that's right you'll just download the music anyway.

You would have to be STUPID not to listen to the music, but it's not YOURS to sell.

Too true, dude.

If you buy the copy of music it does technically make it yours. but if you don't like it, hit up any of these artists and let them know that your downloading their songs for free. ;)

Your wrong man. You can sell YOUR copy, but that doesn't give you the right to copy it a million times and sell it to someone else  if you don't possess the copyright.

By your logic, I can cop an album in the stores today, so therefor it's MINE and I can sell 100 copies, no way man.

You could try to sell your copies, but who would want them? Lets see what hurts sales.. Leaks, or private sales?... hmm tough one there.

The private sells don't hurt if people can control themselves and keep it to themselves. HOWEVER, since it seems to be an impossibility, it ends up hurting the artist in the end. They sell it privately at the top and then it gets leaked by one person, the next thing you know it's on 1,000 websites. So, if it wasn't made available in the first place, the damage would not have been done.

You understand that don't you?

I understand that. But whats the problem of wanting to make a little money from it? Especially seeing that you paid money for that unreleased work? I don't see anything wrong. At this point Mike/Kilo is leaking out of spite.

I guess we just see it different. HOWEVER, I'm not saying that I don't understand your point of view, because I CAN be objective. I guess the only problem I have personally with the situation is if it affects the artists ability to profit off the music.

In the case of these leaks in THIS thread, that is a non-issue.

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #211 on: June 06, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »
wow what a bunch of bullshit. Posting pics and addresses and a bunch of wack ass photoshops. you kids need to just meet up and solve it and quit cluttering the message board with this bullshit.
I don't know what the big deal is about the music leaking.
appreciate the free music Mikey

Bootleggers get pissed off because they were going to sell this, but now everyone's getting it free thanks to Mike.
And they're only hating on me because I'm cool with Mike and Kilo.
They got my address, but I don't think they'll do anything.

iwalktomcdonalds

« Reply #212 on: June 06, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »
i never sold something, music is to be heard !!

if its unrealesed gave it to the fans !! fuck who sell music !!!

Never said you did. Yea if its unreleased give it to the fans,even though the artists would have charged you to listen to it. Ohh wait that's right you'll just download the music anyway.

You would have to be STUPID not to listen to the music, but it's not YOURS to sell.

It's not yours to upload and it's not yours to download either genius...yet you do it. Hence no difference between someone who pays a producer or someone in possession of a song or someone who gives a few bucks to that buyer for the song. Every single one of you who has passed these links around and who has downloaded any music from the internet is no different from what you label a bootlegger.  Your jealousy and unwarranted hate makes you blind to that.

Just for the record, I have not shared a SINGLE unreleased record with ANYONE. That's just speaking personally.

By the way, I happen to know for a FACT that at least one artist isn't heated at fans, but those making the music available in the first place.

you've downloaded it. Same as acquiring it through other means. And this bunch of recent leaks were widely acknowledged as being stolen through email hacking. no one leaked them. anyone who is heated should look towards those who didn't give them a dime and who treated their work  so nonchalantly by using it as a tool in a ridiculous game of spite. The people who it was stolen from treated it with respect and kept it to themselves.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #213 on: June 06, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »
Mike Toreno is 1 specific album away from going down in Hip Hop history...

Is it the 2Pac Unheards EP?

Nope.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #214 on: June 06, 2009, 09:45:05 PM »

Nope.

Hit me with a PM then homie. I'll try and make it worth your while. Lol. I want to go down as the biggest asswipe in history. :D

FuckMikeTorenoakaKilo

« Reply #215 on: June 06, 2009, 09:45:34 PM »

Nope.

Its my album. @ Effex yea your right I see what you mean. The music still can be profited, if people are true fans they will buy it, even if it has been leaked.

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #216 on: June 06, 2009, 09:46:44 PM »

Nope.

Say Hi To The Bad Guy??? The propper version or Untouchable

FuckMikeTorenoakaKilo

« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2009, 09:47:47 PM »

Nope.

Say Hi To The Bad Guy??? The propper version or Untouchable

Got those.

EFFeX

« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »
Hey guys don't post that Crooked material up here, just saying...

FuckMikeTorenoakaKilo

« Reply #219 on: June 06, 2009, 09:53:39 PM »

Whys that?

EFFeX

« Reply #220 on: June 06, 2009, 09:55:02 PM »

Whys that?

Because he doesn't want it being posted, respect the artist.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #221 on: June 06, 2009, 09:55:08 PM »

Whys that?

Because Crooked I has a deal to release his stuff unlike Dante Benzzz or G Litt or 101.

EFFeX

« Reply #222 on: June 06, 2009, 09:55:56 PM »

Whys that?

Because Crooked I has a deal to release his stuff unlike Dante Benzzz or G Litt or 101.

THANK YOU.

Chorizo

« Reply #223 on: June 06, 2009, 09:56:11 PM »

Whys that?

PUSSY

EFFeX

« Reply #224 on: June 06, 2009, 09:57:16 PM »

Whys that?

PUSSY

So your going to listen to the music and profit off of it, but you don't respect the artist? What kind of backwards shit is that?

How old are you?