Author Topic: West Coast Artists needed for Los Angeles Music Network LAMN Jam Contest/Perform  (Read 53 times)

damien_lamn

• Lil Geezy
I am Damien Abner, Producer for the Los Angeles Music Network. I currently have a great opportunity for up and coming west coast artists in the Los Angeles area to gain exposure in the music industry, and to have your music judged by record industry professionals. It's also a great chance to give back to the community. In short, kids involved in after school programs @ public librarys in the the Los Angeles area are asking for for HIP HOP, and we need you to help. In return, the best preformers will be invited to be judged by record industry professionals at our annual LAMN JAM contest. My contact, which could be your first in the music industry thanks to DUBCNN!!!, is damien@lamn.com. Please follow the following instructions; 1. Name first and last, artist name, solo or group?, contact e-mail, phone number, and provide a link to a site where I can hear your music. Thank you in advance for your help, and thank you DUBCNN the #1 West Coast News Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!