Author Topic: Why is rap the only genre of music where you hear...  (Read 1072 times)

herpes

Why is rap the only genre of music where you hear...
« on: June 06, 2009, 09:52:27 AM »
Ohhh that album sounds dated ?  You don't hear this ridiculous argument in any other genre of music.  But this train of thought is so prevalent amongst rap fans.  Rap sucks because hip hop fans are the worst fans.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:04:38 AM by Teflon Tom »

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Why is rap the only genre or music where you hear...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 09:54:53 AM »
ive neverr heard anyone say that...i thought most hip-hop heads prefered the older stuff if anything

herpes

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 10:05:16 AM »
ive neverr heard anyone say that...i thought most hip-hop heads prefered the older stuff if anything

By any chance do you live under a rock ?

Moe

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 10:18:11 AM »

lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 10:19:01 AM »

lol.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why is rap the only genre of music where you hear...
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 10:19:41 AM »
it's not

herpes

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 10:23:35 AM »
it's not

I don't hear it mentioned nearly as much in other genres in music as it is amongst the hip hop community.

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 10:45:44 AM »
Ohhh that album sounds dated ?  You don't hear this ridiculous argument in any other genre of music.  But this train of thought is so prevalent amongst rap fans.  Rap sucks because hip hop fans are the worst fans.

Tell me, why do you feel you need to bring your retarded conversations from the "Hip-hip4retards" forums over here???As you can plainly fucking see, we got mother fuckers wondering if Lil Wayne and fucking eminem are free 2 fuck.Last thing we need, is some mother fucker talking about some retarded cliche, that has universally applied to all music.If your Funky Crusty ass, keeps hear that "dated" shit, stop going to the retards who only listen to new stuff to be cool, and have no true stake in any of the artist they listen to.

Moe

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 10:48:16 AM »

Tell me, why do you feel you need to bring your retarded conversations from the "Hip-hip4retards" forums over here???As you can plainly fucking see, we got mother fuckers wondering if Lil Wayne and fucking eminem are free 2 fuck.Last thing we need, is some mother fucker talking about some retarded cliche, that has universally applied to all music.If your Funky Crusty ass, keeps hear that "dated" shit, stop going to the retards who only listen to new stuff to be cool, and have no true stake in any of the artist they listen to.
huh?

herpes

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 10:53:43 AM »

So basically I should just give up discussing music anywhere you fucking moron .

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 10:53:55 AM »
free post?

herpes

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 10:56:24 AM »
free post?

^^^ fag from montreal ? ^^^

Moe

Blasphemy

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 11:45:22 AM »

So basically I should just give up discussing music anywhere you fucking moron .

Exactly shut the fuck up, you retarded ass mother fucker. Why the fuck would you make a thread to talk about some shitty cliche??? I'd rather scratch my left nut, then read another crappy post by you.

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 11:55:50 AM »
People might say that some rap music sounds dated because in a lot of ways it does. Long Live the Kane sounds a lot older than Stillmatic. The development of recording equipment and production tools over the past few decades has of course created new, more polished sounds. The Chronic will sound dated when held next to Detox.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 11:57:37 AM by Mr. Dubz »