Author Topic: Dubcnn Exclusive: Stat Quo on Eminem, Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, Bishop Lamont!!!  (Read 2392 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
smh @ Dre not liking Grow Up but actually liking and releasing "We Made You" as the first single... disgusting
Nah, he is looking for the singles and Eminem always has goofy singles. You can't really say Grow Up was a hit material.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Nas had I Can as a single then I think Bishop could have Grow Up as a single.  It's like Stat said you have to have the entire label behind you in order to do a proper job.  In my opinion the majority of marketing teams on major labels are really shitty.  The teams limit themselves before they even give a product a push.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chad

Thanks for the feedback!  We're constantly working to bring fresh, new ideas and features to the DubCNN community....stay tuned!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Damn...That was an interesting interview..I know I've usually blamed Jimmy I. but I guess Dre is more the reason for the lack of music from The Math....Kind of dissapointing  cause if anybody should know the frustration of trying to be an artist and getting heard it is Dre...Even if you forget about World Class Wrecking Crew and NWA, Dre could not have even gotten The Chronic out without Suge and we know how dope that was. Labels were turning him and Suge down left and right so Dre should no better than to fuck up people's money and careers like he has in some instances.. Stat, Hittman, King T and others will never recoup the money they lost fucking with Aftermath but we kind of focus on the successful shit.....Damn Dre.   

you mixed that up. Suge wouldn't have gotten anywhere without Dre. Dre was already an established star and producer. Without him there'd be no Death Row.
Damn...That was an interesting interview..I know I've usually blamed Jimmy I. but I guess Dre is more the reason for the lack of music from The Math....Kind of dissapointing  cause if anybody should know the frustration of trying to be an artist and getting heard it is Dre...Even if you forget about World Class Wrecking Crew and NWA, Dre could not have even gotten The Chronic out without Suge and we know how dope that was. Labels were turning him and Suge down left and right so Dre should no better than to fuck up people's money and careers like he has in some instances.. Stat, Hittman, King T and others will never recoup the money they lost fucking with Aftermath but we kind of focus on the successful shit.....Damn Dre.   

you mixed that up. Suge wouldn't have gotten anywhere without Dre. Dre was already an established star and producer. Without him there'd be no Death Row.

First of all, I am not a supporter of Suge at all and I respect Dre tremendously...The fact is that Dre could not get The Chronic released on his own and as much as I hate to admit it, Suge got things poppin. Go back and research and maybe you will understand my point.  Any idiot can see that without Dre DR would not have been successful but unfortunately, sometimes you need a Suge.   

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
smh @ Dre not liking Grow Up but actually liking and releasing "We Made You" as the first single... disgusting

As previously said Grow Up beat > any beat on Relapse

We Made You beat is actually heat, and Grow Up was a weak track

the fact that Bishop leaked sht himself will be the reason he never drops on Aftermath
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the fact that Bishop leaked sht himself will be the reason he never drops on Aftermath

Commenting about Bishop is pointless.  You're always in opposition.
- Banks

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

it may only seem that way because he's been an utter disappointment, otherwise I have no issue with him

he's just an incredibly average rapper who somehow got linked up with Dre
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jimmy H.

If Nas had I Can as a single then I think Bishop could have Grow Up as a single.  It's like Stat said you have to have the entire label behind you in order to do a proper job.  In my opinion the majority of marketing teams on major labels are really shitty.  The teams limit themselves before they even give a product a push.
But Nas made that song on his sixth album and wasn't the lead-off single for the project.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
But Nas made that song on his sixth album and wasn't the lead-off single for the project.

I'm aware of that and it helps pushing a "different" single but my point still stands.
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

it may only seem that way because he's been an utter disappointment, otherwise I have no issue with him

he's just an incredibly average rapper who somehow got linked up with Dre

Funny that's how I feel about Game.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WELL! I guess Aftermath as in Dr.Dre finds incredibly average West Coast rappers to sign to his label.
- Banks

jonathandubcnn

thanks for ALL of the feedback  8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected