Author Topic: Mac Shawn interview (28-05-2009) / NEW song with Snoop Dogg - So Wet, So Fly  (Read 463 times)

InnocentMan

To all of the fans out there who are wondering about the whereabouts of former Death Row Records artist Mac Shawn, there is no need to look any further.

During an exclusive interview conducted by DJ Clint Dogg (from down undah) via ClintDogg.com, Mac Shawn revealed that he is still making moves and plans to make a comeback with the release of his brand new studio album entitled The Bigg Fish.

The album features Daz Dillinger, Snoop Dogg and Turf Talk, among others, and includes the singles “Party Don’t Stop” and “So Fly, So Wet,” which can be heard via YouTube by typing in the keywords “Mac Shawn - 100” in the search box.

The Bigg Fish will be distributed via Dogg House / DPG / Music fo tha Mob and is scheduled for release sometime in August.

For more news and updates on Mac Shawn and other Death Row Records artists, please visit ClintDogg.com.

Full Video interview conducted by DJ Clint Dogg below.

Written by rahim/Taken from - http://www.rapweekly.com/rapweekly/?p=3473

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/auANcizHzm0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/auANcizHzm0</a>
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 06:16:55 AM by InnocentMan »

Okka

Clint Dogg is back once again.

InnocentMan

Clint Dogg is back once again.

yeah

back with a tite ass interview.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
A Clint Dogg post and video with no Internet Gangsta Beefing?

InnocentMan

A Clint Dogg post and video with no Internet Gangsta Beefing?

The video after this 1 on the C-Style youtube page is dissing Kilo (DAVID TANNER). Why does that fool always call him all the time give it a rest.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
YEH Clint Dogg is a fake ass internet gangsta who beefs online cause hes a pussy in real life

why are u friends with that peedo?

im a girl and i called him up once and talked to him and he hung up on me. kilo/david tanner is my homie 4 life

DJJohnB

• 'G'
Good interview IM....

Clint Dogg only beefs because Kilo, Rhyan and Manu prank call his phone all the time.... Wouldnt you get pissed off if some 15 year old kid kept calling you?

Ps. Me, StevenMark and Sowton have had arguments and shit with Clint, but we have all MANNED UP and squashed it. But Kilo continues to act a bitch and prank call Clint, Kilo's a retard.

.................also Kilo = Mike Toreno AND DTGEntertainment on here ;)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 07:05:40 AM by DJJohnB »

InnocentMan

Good interview IM....

Clint Dogg only beefs because Kilo, Rhyan and Manu prank call his phone all the time.... Wouldnt you get pissed off if some 15 year old kid kept calling you?

Ps. Me, StevenMark and Sowton have had arguments and shit with Clint, but we have all MANNED UP and squashed it. But Kilo continues to act a bitch and prank call Clint, Kilo's a retard.

Nino?

Yes Kilo is a total idiot always calling him up 4 no reason, he must be his biggest fan. Thats why he films it and exposes the truth.

I have a new video of Kilo calling up Clint Dogg only like 4 DAYS AGO and pretending to be Ken kenniff LMAO, you can hear Kilos little pipsqueak voice and can totally tell its him.

Anyways, now back to the subject of this thread please.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 07:34:28 AM by InnocentMan »

b.laden

where's the track ?

Okka

The Bigg Fish will be distributed via Dogg House / DPG / Music fo tha Mob and is scheduled for release sometime in August.

There is no Dogg House Records anymore, it's Doggystyle now.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
why go through clintDogg??? surely Mac has his own site right??..or perhaps a MySpace account??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

slickrik2002

• Lil Geezy
haha this shit is funny.....i always crack up whenever this clint dude has a video

1 word association......"the internet as in the world wide web"

DTG Entertainment

Good interview IM....

Kevin = Egyptian Lover. Lol.

evo

lol clint dogg is pure comedy, biggest moron i ever seen

evo

clint "banned" dogg.... jome keep doing your thing lol....