Author Topic: parents  (Read 256 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
parents
« on: November 06, 2009, 02:45:03 PM »
why is that when children do well in something parents want the credit, but when children mess up parents always look for a scapegoat ??

Sikotic™

Re: parents
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 03:08:48 PM »
why is that when children do well in something parents want the credit, but when children mess up parents always look for a scapegoat ??
Human nature.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pjzer9dUWmg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Pjzer9dUWmg</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »
So true. I've been on both situations and my mom was quick to accept the credit when I succeeded and quick to blame me (or someone/something else) when I failed.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 03:39:35 PM »
The best is when the parents make it difficult or discourage you from doing something, and then once it turns out good or you become successful they wanna take all the credit for it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »
The best is when the parents make it difficult or discourage you from doing something, and then once it turns out good or you become successful they wanna take all the credit for it.
Story of a musician's life.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 11:41:57 AM »
I should have listened to my mother when she told me not to go past 49th and college...............

ikke

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 12:01:27 PM »
My dad doesn't really take credit when I do shit right 8)

I should have listened to my mother when she told me not to go past 49th and college...............
were you taken away from your mother as well?

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 12:24:27 PM »
no ikke but I wish they had............when my kids got taken from my mother I was so happy I just about cried.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she was only feeding them one patato a day,or if they were really bad off she split a can of soemthing between her and four kids.......so the boys ran away and the girls tried to take care of her when she had cancer but the bitch just kept hitting them........

and btw the reason why i didn't raise my kids was becuase I was scared if I went back there and had to stand her more then a month I would probally kill her.............and I told her if she didn't want to die do not come near me............the kids played with me and I was cool with my sister who was raising them,but I can't stand that stupid bitch that they call my mother...........so I came over about every weekend,, and the kids were like mama spend the night and I would tell them if I do remember what she will do?and they were like they knew a beatdown was coming but they wanted me with them,and I am like if that bitch had died earlier I would have had my kids,cuz my sis wanted me to take them back,bot to do that I would have to go to HER houser and oh shit I hate that woman

ikke

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 12:34:05 PM »
Did your 38 rapers pay your mother?

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 12:42:36 PM »
ikke stop...................and stop now............

ikke

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »
Just say yes and no further questions <_<

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 09:09:07 PM »
Just say yes and no further questions <_<
;D

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 01:01:56 AM »
no ikke but I wish they had............when my kids got taken from my mother I was so happy I just about cried.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she was only feeding them one patato a day,or if they were really bad off she split a can of soemthing between her and four kids.......so the boys ran away and the girls tried to take care of her when she had cancer but the bitch just kept hitting them........

and btw the reason why i didn't raise my kids was becuase I was scared if I went back there and had to stand her more then a month I would probally kill her.............and I told her if she didn't want to die do not come near me............the kids played with me and I was cool with my sister who was raising them,but I can't stand that stupid bitch that they call my mother...........so I came over about every weekend,, and the kids were like mama spend the night and I would tell them if I do remember what she will do?and they were like they knew a beatdown was coming but they wanted me with them,and I am like if that bitch had died earlier I would have had my kids,cuz my sis wanted me to take them back,bot to do that I would have to go to HER houser and oh shit I hate that woman
But how did they get in the custody of your mother in the first place?

And I know I don't have any kids that I know of or legitimately claim as mine, but if I did, I would hope that I wouldn't let anyone get in the way of me and them no matter how much I hated that person.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 11:33:51 AM »
you guys just don't get it.........its okay though I think the only person who has to understand this one is me,my kids and God./....

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 11:34:10 AM »
parents just dont understand