Author Topic: John Voight Goes On A Rant,Takes Shots At President Obama‏  (Read 290 times)

Priest

• 'G'
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 03:26:54 PM by Priest »

LAXCENTRAL

Re: John Voight Goes On A Rant,Takes Shots At President Obama‏
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 09:11:27 AM »
lol what is he thinking 8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 05:52:08 PM »
They are all just playing the game, this guy is scum, pushing an agenda based on lies and distortion. I don't know how many of the republicans in that crowd are just mindless but it must be quite a few of them because this game is easy to see. Both camps kiss Israeli's ass and yet all it takes is for a few words, a few appearances which appear to imply a change of tac and suddenly the good old red and blue camps can come out again. I watched 24 and the real person does not not seem too far removed from the person who was depicted in 24.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 06:25:01 PM by virtuoso »

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »
They are all just playing the game, this guy is scum, pushing an agenda based on lies and distortion. I don't know how many of the republicans in that crowd are just mindless but it must be quite a few of them because this game is easy to see. Both camps kiss Israeli's ass and yet all it takes is for a few words, a few appearances which appear to imply a change of tac and suddenly the good old red and blue camps can come out again. I watched 24 and the real person does not not seem too far removed from the person who was depicted in 24.

Co Sign

Matty

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 09:25:59 PM »
what a douchebag. who gives a crap about israel...get your own country straight...

The Overfiend

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 06:30:06 AM »
lol "false prophet Obama'

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 11:16:33 AM »
He sure is trying to play into that anti-christ role. Like his Cairo speech last week and media showing the heiroglyph in Egypt that looks like Obama.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 11:49:22 PM »
There's something usually wrong with a man who's daughter wants nothing to do with him. And with that said, who cares what he says.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 07:48:28 AM »
There's something usually wrong with a man who's daughter wants nothing to do with him. And with that said, who cares what he says.

Co Sign

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 09:44:04 AM »

Co Sign

i read in interview wit her that only reason she left him was cuz he cheated on her mama haha...we all cheat so what else is new