Author Topic: Unreleased 2Pac Thug Life Tape  (Read 7715 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Unreleased 2Pac Thug Life Tape
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2009, 01:24:13 PM »

Wrong and off topic.

heres another classic line from kilos myspace

"I met my first girlfriend when I was around three or four, and I have had two or three since then. I am not very outgoing when it comes to girls. I have liked many in my time, but I have never had the guts to tell them due to my insecurities. However, I believe my time going after them is in the past. "

if i was as fake and as much of a bitch as u i would have problems with girls 2 lol

Artists don't take kindly to bootleggers. Lol. Check your mail in a month. Be expecting a letter from Canada. ;)

and girls dont take kindly to fags lol

i dont bootleg nuthin and i have nuthin 2 hide

Wrong again on both ends. ;) I wonder what Crooked I's legal people think about people about you, better yet what about Wide Awake?

actually if im not mistaken i think ur the one whos leaked a few things to the public, and ask albundy about the crooked i bootleggin. my hands are clean homie

The bootleg comes from you. Leakers don't catch any flack actually, considering we are the ones who pull YOUR hoe card. I'm not too worried, you should be though. There's a difference between bootlegging and leaking. ;)

D Breezy

« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2009, 01:28:30 PM »
The bootleg comes from you. Leakers don't catch any flack actually, considering we are the ones who pull YOUR hoe card. I'm not too worried, you should be though. There's a difference between bootlegging and leaking. ;)

whatever u say kilo, i dont wanna mess with the ceo of gmg, the mightly owner of the vaults, the biggest boss from tennessee weve seen thus far, the head of the nino fan club, the 17 year old u dont wanna fuck with. im sorry  :'( ill never let it happen again
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2009, 01:29:33 PM »

whatever u say kilo, i dont wanna mess with the ceo of gmg, the mightly owner of the vaults, the biggest boss from tennessee weve seen thus far, the head of the nino fan club, the 17 year old u dont wanna fuck with. im sorry  :'( ill never let it happen again

Damn straight, Mr. Sarcastic.

cheali

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2009, 01:46:05 PM »
Newest leak:

2Pac - Cursed Since Birth: The EP

1. Intro
2. Bury Me A G (Original Solo Version)
3. R U Still Down (Original Version)
4. Str8 Ballin (Original Alternative Version)
5. High Til I Die (Original Reggae Version)
6. Thug Life (Original Alternative Version)
7. Runnin From The Police (Original Version)

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/246409872/2pac_-_Cursed_Since_Birth_EP.rar

2Pac - High Till I Die (Alternate Original Version)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/61597810090974ed/

i think this 2 songs are not legit

5. High Til I Die (Original Reggae Version)
6. Thug Life (Original Alternative Version)

they sound like homemade jobs

thanks for the link..

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2009, 03:12:49 PM »
i don't blame it just i say it is my link

and its dead

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Big B

« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2009, 07:43:02 PM »

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2009, 09:29:05 PM »

No wonder I get along with Mike since he's a fan of Nino.. lol

What's Nino up to these days? I know he would be appreciating this shit.  8)

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2009, 09:56:20 PM »

No wonder I get along with Mike since he's a fan of Nino.. lol

What's Nino up to these days? I know he would be appreciating this shit.  8)

Nino's still grinding man. Him and I are working on Mark Morrison's shit as well as some side projects. You a fan of Nino too, huh? Lol. Give me your MSN sometime.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2009, 05:00:41 AM »
I WANT SCURRED STR8 UNTAGGED
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mietek23

F-cisco

killakastro

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »

Big B