Author Topic: Max B found guilty  (Read 182 times)

Elano

Max B found guilty
« on: June 10, 2009, 01:05:29 AM »
Rapper Max B has swiftly responded to a murder conviction with an appeal of all charges, his lawyer said.

In a statement issued to AllHipHop.com, Gerald Saluti said, “Max B would like to first thank all his family, friends and fans that have supported him throughout this trial. Please don't give up on him at this point. Although the jury has spoken and Max has been convicted of felony murder, kidnapping, robbery and conspiracy a swift and successful appeal shall follow.”

Saluti also expressed concern that the facts in the case were not properly addressed.

“It is inconceivable that a jury could convict Max under the facts presented by the State. Even Gina Conway the State's own witness testified that Max knew nothing of a robbery,” he stated. “Ms. Conway, a jilted lover and proven liar, said so at the trial itself. Max said after the verdict was read that he is confident that justice will eventually be served and he will be free.”

Despite the conviction, more music will soon follow.

“Max intends to continue putting out music for his fans while the appeal process grinds along. Although shocked by the verdict, Max remained grateful," Saluti concluded.

Prosecutors accused Max B., born Charly Wingate, of coordinating the robbery of two men at a Holiday Inn located in Northern New Jersey. He faces 25 years in jail.

SO PRUP

Re: Max B found guilty
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 12:42:50 PM »
idiot

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 12:50:25 PM »
Shame, he was such a prolific, intelligent artist.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/cd3ZOJECdJE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/cd3ZOJECdJE</a>

"yeah I'm a stupid nigga, I'm a stupid motherfucker"

-Biggavelli

MediumL

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 12:51:56 PM »
yep ^^^. I guess this is what happens when you 'keep it real'. By the time he gets out he'll be in his 40s and i doubt many people will even remeber dipset (let alone byrd gang). I hate when people waste oppurtunities like this.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Moe

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 07:16:12 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Blasphemy

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 09:25:44 PM »
If he gets shanked in prision, his fans will call him the realest in the game. If he gets fucked in the ass, then Lil Wayne fans will start to listen to him. Either way He's got the game on lock.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 09:40:42 PM »
If he gets shanked in prision, his fans will call him the realest in the game. If he gets fucked in the ass, then Lil Wayne fans will start to listen to him. Either way He's got the game on lock.

haha. funny shit.

dueces! hope he finds a path of progression.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 09:42:30 PM »
lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.