Author Topic: what gives u street/hood cred..  (Read 1230 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: what gives u street/hood cred..
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2009, 01:37:39 PM »
im actually gonna have to agree with Loon3y one time

i was born in the barrio and in a BAD neighborhood the same neighborhood my mom and her brothers and sisters came from
where gangs are active and drugs are really bad
we finally moved out the hood during 6th grade and ill tell you ill never go back

all my old friends that i use to bang with are dead, in jail, or on parole and they all have families and wifes and kids

the guys i grew up with in the nice nieghborhoods all have families and are actually doing something with themselves
i could of been an "animal" and ended up like my old friends but i came from a good family with good education and i remember turning 15 i said "do i wanna get shot and go to jail like my old friends or do i wanna become something of myself like my family did"

banging and having hood cred will only get you 2 places, in jail or in a box and i thank god i was smart enough to realize it because alot of people dont
the ultimate price for banging is death

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2009, 01:42:14 PM »
im actually gonna have to agree with Loon3y one time

i was born in the barrio and in a BAD neighborhood the same neighborhood my mom and her brothers and sisters came from
where gangs are active and drugs are really bad
we finally moved out the hood during 6th grade and ill tell you ill never go back

all my old friends that i use to bang with are dead, in jail, or on parole and they all have families and wifes and kids

the guys i grew up with in the nice nieghborhoods all have families and are actually doing something with themselves
i could of been an "animal" and ended up like my old friends but i came from a good family with good education and i remember turning 15 i said "do i wanna get shot and go to jail like my old friends or do i wanna become something of myself like my family did"

banging and having hood cred will only get you 2 places, in jail or in a box and i thank god i was smart enough to realize it because alot of people dont
the ultimate price for banging is death

You just proved my point with everything you said... LOL

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2009, 01:51:21 PM »
and the bitches around him love the thugs and dboys with 24s.
Exactly. People grasp these concept at different times in life, but usually not until they have hit their 20's. The biggest success stories are usually the guys with the fly ladies and money and cars. Those are usually the hustlers, or maybe the dudes who drop out of school to start working and start collecting pretty good pay. There's always a few athletes that make something of themselves, but you have to invest so much time and effort, practicing every day, playing in summer leagues, and it's not cheap to play sports. Why set yourself up for failure? The hood gets overblown sometimes, it's not like nobody makes it out and everyone is selling drugs. The issue is it's so easy to be complacent, working a little bit, living at home, having kids too early, and making decisions that are building to keep you living in the same area with the same lifestyle. There's different ways out of this mentality, just usually not a lot of information on the options we have until you think it's too late and your future is already set.
I got a bird's eye view

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2009, 06:39:53 AM »
ok.. so this is a summary of what doesnt make u hood.. and what does..

working for a large commercial, capitalistic organisation, or in the public sector, waking up at 7am wearing a fucking tie and polished shoes thats not hood .. waking up 10-12 selling shit cash in hand.. thats hood

talking big around ur mates.. to try and prove a point.. that's not hood.. if ure hard u just have to be ur urself..

running ur mouf after a few pints.. thats not hood

caucasians that have listened to a hip hop record or have or 2 frends from an ethnic and start talkin like them ... that's not hood

no criminal record and/or havin po po's as mates .... dats not hood

to sum it up.. it's not the way of talking, its the way of livng, anyone can be an impersonator or put on a whole new persona with the typing of a few buttons..

i gotta love these hood imposters though for comedic value.. growing up around it.. having a front row seat.. well to me its funny when ppl r attempting it .. i can tell the difference

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2009, 01:44:41 PM »
hahahahaha bump

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »
goddamm this is some pathetic shit. youre a little nerd from nice ass san leandro with filippino friends hahaha

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »
yeah that shit makes me laugh my ass off.

"Orale holmes, this is "Blue Eyes" from the Southside, AKA Becky Weinsberger....chingon ese"

lmao

Around my way the white girls speak with a haitian accent.

It isnt that I dont read your posts...its just that i look at your sig first...lol
;D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2009, 03:33:13 PM »
i dont mind people speaking in slang/ebonics.... if u frum dat kinda of place/backgroundyoung thing , speaking the dialects of their soorundings or area etc but

i met this girl the other day friend of a friend, white girl , blond hair blue eyes , educated in a school going to a top uni yet she chose to speak like she is from jamiaca using words like GIRLS FI DEM , batty , etc

so i'm tell my mate this.. and we discussion what makes u hood or street

dyu have to be frum dat area ?

dyu need sum kinda history, that u scuffle when u have to?

dyu need a criminal record ?

etc..

so waht makes u gully ?

anyone that talks like you is permanently exempt from getting a hood pass.

Real shit lol.

On a side note, yeah I hate those white girls that hang out with minorities and all of sudden start talkin like em.  The worst is the white girls who hang out with all the ese's (fucked by the whole set no doubt), and out of nowhere have a spanish accent. Dont speak a lick of spanish, aint Mexican, but got an accent...wtf lol

lol I would love to see that
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2009, 03:44:59 PM »
san leandro is 50 percent white 30 percent asian

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2009, 03:49:02 PM »
san leandro is 50 percent white 30 percent asian

As of 2007, the San Leandro High School student population is 34.1% Hispanic, 27% Asian, 19.1% Black, 16% White, 0.4% American Indian, 2% Pacific Islander and 1.4% Multi-Racial.

good try on twisting shit aroung you dumb muhfukka
good job making up percentages, but you should try having them add up to 100

AGeesta

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »
everyone knows the real street hood niggas join Frats

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2009, 03:53:59 PM »
LOL wow did you drop out of middle school dude? demographics never add up to 100 you dumb fake spic. Those numbers came from the same website you got ur numbers up. fool, im really disappointed in you, I thought u were at least smart enough to add up numbers
no they didnt, and how come the numbers i got from bay area census do add up to 100?

Muhfukka

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2009, 03:57:23 PM »
LOL wow did you drop out of middle school dude? demographics never add up to 100 you dumb fake spic. Those numbers came from the same website you got ur numbers up. fool, im really disappointed in you, I thought u were at least smart enough to add up numbers
no they didnt, and how come the numbers i got from bay area census do add up to 100?

so are you denying my high school numbers are fake?
no youre denying bitch

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2009, 01:49:20 AM »
"dyu"?

kemizt

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2009, 01:50:16 AM »
*having to keep a tool by the front door

*knowin girls that have done foul shit for drugs/money

*youve had fights over postcodes/area codes

*youve sold drugs an robbed(or u take drugs an get robbed lol)

*groups of ppl standin outside doin fuck all

*youve had a police raid on your street

*people jump ur back garden to evade police

*you know at least two ppl that are doin long stretches

*youve been jumped at least once