Author Topic: 50_Cent-War_Angel_LP-2009  (Read 7850 times)

Moe

Re: 50 Cent War Angel LP Drops Free this Tuesday
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2009, 06:13:18 AM »
^last album only went 1 times platinum. I don't think he's at a point where he can think he is going to go platinum regardless. He probably will, but his last album didn't put up no Lil Wayne or T.I. numbers.

His last album sold more than T.I.'s....
u sure about that? Paper Trail is double platinum and Curtis only went 1 times plat.

How positive are you? 

I heard world wide sales were up to 5 million
who cares about worldwide sales?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2009, 08:25:42 AM »
^last album only went 1 times platinum. I don't think he's at a point where he can think he is going to go platinum regardless. He probably will, but his last album didn't put up no Lil Wayne or T.I. numbers.

u sure about that? Paper Trail is double platinum and Curtis only went 1 times plat.

How positive are you? 

Who really cares about sales?  But as long as we're discussing sales then you should look at how much a person sells and people anywhere count.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2009, 08:54:41 AM »
that redrum track sounds awful. 

like i said, i wouldnt even waste the 70 megabytes on this...cd.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Paul

« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2009, 08:45:23 AM »

How positive are you? 

How does that make sense?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Big B

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2009, 09:55:35 AM »

How positive are you? 

hes probably american and doesnt care how many cds sold in your country

Moe

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2009, 06:05:50 PM »

How positive are you? 

hes probably american and doesnt care how many cds sold in your country
i am and i dont.

Matty

« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2009, 02:27:34 AM »
i think everyone i know either cringes or laughs if i mention 50 cent these days. i'd say the amount of people on here that think 50 is still reasonable or can make good music isn't very representative of most hip-hop fans.

MediumL

« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2009, 02:39:21 AM »
i think he can make dope songs now and again. there were some alright songs on curtis and he did a couple mixtapes that were pretty dope. I dont discriminate, if someones making hot music i'll bump. Alot of people i know still check for him but they prefer his mixtape work to his albums
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2009, 02:42:59 AM »
i think he can make dope songs now and again. there were some alright songs on curtis and he did a couple mixtapes that were pretty dope. I dont discriminate, if someones making hot music i'll bump. Alot of people i know still check for him but they prefer his mixtape work to his albums

I agree with you, i myself prefer his mixtape work i think this is due to the fact hes not under pressure from interscope to make candy shop type records on his mixtapes. Thats why ive got high hopes for this war angel.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2009, 03:58:08 AM »
^^True. I hope this is some grimey 50 shit. He even mentioned this mixtape on Jimmy Kimmel and said hes gonna take his whole hood to "Great Adventures" and will be performing songs off "War Angel", so if hes specially bringing his hood and putting out this mixtape at the same time you best believe its gonna be hard, he even said its "super hard" lol!!!

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2009, 04:40:23 AM »
^^True. I hope this is some grimey 50 shit. He even mentioned this mixtape on Jimmy Kimmel and said hes gonna take his whole hood to "Great Adventures" and will be performing songs off "War Angel", so if hes specially bringing his hood and putting out this mixtape at the same time you best believe its gonna be hard, he even said its "super hard" lol!!!

Im just looking forward to some decent music hopefully, as ive said previously in this thread hes got to come right on this other wise hes going to be in trouble when BISD drops.

Ill guess we will find out in a few hours... 8)..........gotta give it to the man he knows how to build anticipation!! lol
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2009, 05:40:56 AM »
A friend of mine hates 50 cent with a passion and is into his murrs, little brother etc(im uk as well by the way).....i ask why he hates 50 so much and again as you say he comes with hes not real hip hop hes killing hip hop, he sold out etc. I try and show him some decent old school 50 but he wont have none of it...to me thats worse then any 50 cent stan.

I try to explain that hip hop needs both sides of the coin, and then he will tell me he cant relate to 50 but he can relate to little brother....again i try telling him it aint that deep some times its just about enjoying the music whether it be the beat or lyric or what ever("if you smart you be shook of me/i get tired of looking for you spray ya mamma crib an let your ass look for me" i cant relate to that but i still enjoyed it lol), you aint gotta take it so personally.

Then on my life i was helping him clear out his room the other week and what did i find lost behind his cuboard..... a copy of get rich or die tryin.....lol says it all to me!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2009, 04:01:40 PM »
this drops in 2 hours!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com