Author Topic: I feel empty...  (Read 366 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I feel empty...
« on: October 19, 2002, 06:39:59 PM »
I dunno why, I just do...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:I feel empty...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2002, 07:54:31 PM »
Go eat somethin......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2002, 07:56:37 PM »
Go eat somethin......

LoL...You're funny as hell...

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2002, 08:04:48 PM »
Go eat somethin......

i was bout to say that, lol

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2002, 10:54:49 PM »
well u posted it in hall of mirrors so i am assuming ur serious, what exactly do u mean?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2002, 11:51:05 PM »
well u posted it in hall of mirrors so i am assuming ur serious, what exactly do u mean?

Thats the whole point...I dont know why...I just feel empty...Like somethings missing...I dunno man, the world is crazy...

Pillow

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2002, 12:00:08 AM »
yomp i feel ya men, i have felt that way ever since my dad and uncle died

MidnightPills

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2002, 12:17:06 AM »
its from all that bad karma...

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2002, 02:32:11 AM »

How long wilt thou be captive to silver and gold?  Though thou pour the ocean into thy pitcher, it can hold no more then one days store.  The pitcher of desire of the covetous never fills...

In other words........

If you aren't careful you could spend the rest of your life trying to fill this emptiness with all the wrong things.  People overeat, thinking they are going to fill the empty whole in their soul, people drink, smoke, fuck, kill, try everything to fill that whole only to find it can never be filled.  So what you need to do is teach yourself self-denial, self-restraint.  So that you have self-control, that you dominate and develop your self-accused soul through knowledge of self.  You can control your hunger through techniques such as fasting, prayer, and zakat, giving.  When you are giving you are not thinking of your own emptiness.  When you fast you are making peace with that which you covet.  You will be happy and at peace no longer desiring what the next man has.  And prayer will allow you to use external God-force which you will never thirst for.  Allah's blessings are never-ending, far-reaching, guaranteed, and you will never go hungry or thirsty from spiritual gifts of Allah.  Other things come and go, but the creation is eternal.  Peace.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 02:34:35 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2002, 04:12:36 PM »
^^^^^ I don't know anything about muslim religion, but that is some real talk right there.

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2002, 12:14:41 AM »
^^^^^ I don't know anything about muslim religion, but that is some real talk right there.

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2002, 12:34:18 AM »
^^^Thank you both for those kind words.  Above were 3 of the 5 pillars of Islam.  A popular singer named Cat Stevens first applied the teachings of Islam into his life when he realized he had everything; women, money, fame; but he still felt empty.  Look at Micheal Jackson.  He has everything but he said feels he is the 'loneliest man on Earth.'  

I'm not telling Sccit to become a Muslim like myself and Cat Stevens did.  But the teachings are there for you to help you, and I'm sure some of the teachings paralell those of your own religion.  May God bless you.  Peace be unto you.  
« Last Edit: October 21, 2002, 12:38:27 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2002, 05:27:36 AM »
'new' infinite goood  ;)

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2002, 08:18:38 PM »
'new' infinite goood  ;)

Thank you for the compliment.  The 'new' Overseer is goood as well.