Author Topic: Top 10 ± West coast classic albums  (Read 1896 times)

dameons

Re: Top 10 ± West coast classic albums
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2009, 08:50:58 PM »
Just my opinion , though . I respect all of your opinions as well . Look at my list closely , all of them are important albums , from the bay to L.A. Keak's album was an award winning album in 2002 . They had those awards going in the bay for a few years , until some violence broke out .

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2009, 08:54:12 PM »
yeah i guess everyone got they own input and likes/dislikes and not close to the biggest pac fan but damn ill be dead (lol) before keak da sneak is, or was ever considered better than 2pac let alone many others who are better than pac
copium had some bangers on it tho
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2009, 08:56:46 PM »
yeah i guess everyone got they own input and likes/dislikes and not close to the biggest pac fan but damn ill be dead (lol) before keak da sneak is, or was ever considered better than 2pac let alone many others who are better than pac

thats like Eastcoastcc.com having a post from someone saying

"i know Kool G Rap is a legend but i really think MA$E was better than him"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Paul

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2009, 05:55:51 AM »

thats like Eastcoastcc.com having a post from someone saying

"i know Kool G Rap is a legend but i really think MA$E was better than him"

Not really......................

I would have Daz - Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back before i would any Pac album, but is that me sayin Daz is better than Pac?? Na i just prefer listening to his albums
funkyfreshintheflesh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2009, 08:32:30 AM »
LOL daz as a RAPPER???

daz as a rapper is horrible - nigga doesn't even write his own shit

daz as a producer is top 20 ever....which can make his solo songs barable sometimes but without Kurupt his shit gets stale
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Paul

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2009, 09:52:16 AM »
LOL daz as a RAPPER???

daz as a rapper is horrible - nigga doesn't even write his own shit

Read my post again ::)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2009, 10:06:24 AM »
dameonz

have you actually listened to a 2pac album before?  like one before he DIED...not Loyal to the game?

what? pac's dead? how come no one told me? first ya'll forgot to tell tanji that dre produced relapse and now this.
I want to speak to the manager,I want my money back.

:laugh:

J-Func

• 'G'
  • J-Func
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2009, 07:17:04 PM »
What would be the top 10 in terms of sales??

I would choose in no order

Dr. Dre The Chronic
2Pac - All Eyez on Me
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
NWA - Str8 outa Compton
Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food
Westside Connection - Bow Down
Ice Cube - Amerikkkas most wanted
Eazy E - Eazy-Duz-It
2Pac - Me against the world
Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2009, 01:44:52 AM »
-too short: get in where you fit in
-too short: cocktales
-too short; gettin it
-mac mall; illegal business
-mac mall; illgal business 2000
-dubee aka sugawolf pimp
-seff the gaffla: livin kinda lavish
-young maylay; the real coast guard
-cmw; music to driveby
-ppc; paid the cost

cocktail was wack.........wat about dat cant stay away album shit was dope

Blasphemy

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2009, 04:50:33 AM »

Dr. Dre The Chronic
2Pac - All Eyez on Me
NWA - Str8 outa Compton
Eazy E - Eazy-Duz-It
Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001

Shit....Top 10 album sells well....

Only 4 albums have managed Diamond Status (All Eyez On Me, The Marshall Mathers LP, Life After Death, and another I can't remember). Even then The True sells have constantly been debated, TMMLP was the fastest selling album in history, and was consistently certified, so it would Look like a clear winner, but its not, because The other 3 albums above haven't been certified again to match correct sells, its hard to figure out which 1 is the highest selling.

Infact, Makaveli Is said to be 4x last it was Certified by the RIAA, but a document said its world wide sells are 27 million or something. Again, because Labels don't shell out to keep the Album's sells pinpointed (possibly because after awhile the contract just runs out or something) its hard to tell.

Highest selling rappers are said to be Tupac, Eminem (supposedly the current highest, do to Relapse dropping, and Tupac's sells not being certified again, once a new pac album drops it might revert.), Dr. Dre in third, and Biggie.

Though I think Dr. Dre and Biggie might be reversed. They said sells from Dr. Dre's The Chronic/2001 have beat out Biggie's 2 albums on a WORLD scale so he makes the third. But again, because of the failure to keep proper records after a certain amount of time its extremly hard to tell. All we know is that the Established 2 highest selling rappers are currently Tupac/Shady.

Paul

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2009, 07:01:42 AM »
-too short: get in where you fit in
-too short: cocktales
-too short; gettin it
-mac mall; illegal business
-mac mall; illgal business 2000
-dubee aka sugawolf pimp
-seff the gaffla: livin kinda lavish
-young maylay; the real coast guard
-cmw; music to driveby
-ppc; paid the cost

cocktail was wack....

:nawty:
funkyfreshintheflesh

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »

Dr. Dre The Chronic
2Pac - All Eyez on Me
NWA - Str8 outa Compton
Eazy E - Eazy-Duz-It
Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001

Only 4 albums have managed Diamond Status (All Eyez On Me, The Marshall Mathers LP, Life After Death, and another I can't remember). Even then The True sells have constantly been debated, TMMLP was the fastest selling album in history, and was consistently certified, so it would Look like a clear winner, but its not, because The other 3 albums above haven't been certified again to match correct sells, its hard to figure out which 1 is the highest selling.

Infact, Makaveli Is said to be 4x last it was Certified by the RIAA, but a document said its world wide sells are 27 million or something. Again, because Labels don't shell out to keep the Album's sells pinpointed (possibly because after awhile the contract just runs out or something) its hard to tell.

Highest selling rappers are said to be Tupac, Eminem (supposedly the current highest, do to Relapse dropping, and Tupac's sells not being certified again, once a new pac album drops it might revert.), Dr. Dre in third, and Biggie.

Though I think Dr. Dre and Biggie might be reversed. They said sells from Dr. Dre's The Chronic/2001 have beat out Biggie's 2 albums on a WORLD scale so he makes the third. But again, because of the failure to keep proper records after a certain amount of time its extremly hard to tell. All we know is that the Established 2 highest selling rappers are currently Tupac/Shady.

You're thinking of Outkast - Speakerboxxx/The Love Below

Where are you getting these figures? How do you figure Dr. Dre is a best-selling artist with only two albums released? I'm fairly certain Jay-Z and 50 Cent have sold more albums than Dr. Dre.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2009, 03:51:41 PM »
I'll give it a crack..
(My Top 10)
In no order

N.W.A - "Straight Outta Compton"
Too $hort - "Life is..."
Eazy-E - "Eazy-Duz-It"
Ice Cube - "AmeriKKKaz Most Wanted"
Ice Cube "Death Certificate"
Dr. Dre - "The Chronic"
Snoop Doggy Dogg - "Doggystyle"
Above The Law - "Black Mafia Life"
2Pac - "All Eyez On Me"
2Pac - "Makavei: Tha Don Killuminati/The 7 Day Theory"

Blasphemy

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2009, 05:51:25 PM »

Dr. Dre The Chronic
2Pac - All Eyez on Me
NWA - Str8 outa Compton
Eazy E - Eazy-Duz-It
Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001

You're thinking of Outkast - Speakerboxxx/The Love Below

Where are you getting these figures? How do you figure Dr. Dre is a best-selling artist with only two albums released? I'm fairly certain Jay-Z and 50 Cent have sold more albums than Dr. Dre.

The Makaveli Figure (of 27 million, I know it was around their) was off a Court document when it came to Tupac's Album rights.Even if you flood the Market with more then enough albums like 2PAC It took Eminem only half his releases to match/possibly beat Tupac in sells.

The Chronic was a High selling album outside the US and 2001 (with some help by the Up in Smoke Toury) Helped drew people both to the new release and his first one.Just Because Jay-Z and 50 have a lot of high selling albums out, its not matching the sells of Dre's. Mainly because I think Dr. Dre. after the entire Death Row stint/Slim Shady LP release (And eventually TMMLP) had become a brand name for quality. From N.W.A, to The Chronic, Finding Shady, To 2001. It was probably hype. Look on this board, even when it came to Dre's worse production, people still said "not really bad, just good, but not his usual amazing" So some hype was a figure also.

Blasphemy

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2009, 07:52:43 PM »
dameonz

have you actually listened to a 2pac album before?  like one before he DIED...not Loyal to the game?

what? pac's dead? how come no one told me?
first y'all forgot to tell tanji that Dre produced relapse and now this.
I want to speak to the manager,I want my money back.

OK let me transfer you to my boss in India

please hold...and we thank you for choosing Hack Wilson

Hey,I'm still on hold  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'm disappointed that its not Vader pic.

before you post it let me do it for you