Author Topic: ~AlerG Feat Sccit...New Track..."Nice Try"~  (Read 815 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:~AlerG Feat Sccit...New Track..."Nice Try"~
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2002, 08:35:17 PM »
eminem and afroman call pull that shit off, eminem makes his shit sound funny, but u....u cant tell, it sounds like ur bein serious and did you not read alerg's post? he said he did experience that shit, man....stop whining i was just posting my opinion.

Yea, I'm sure AlerG really experienced knocking a bitch out cuz she didnt let him fuck...

I met a girl who was rumored to do all
But she’s unconscience now, tried to leave me with the blue balls
Learn your lesson yet, well I guess so

Quit hating just cuz u've seen me in person...I can make any type of rhymes I want...Like I said, music is entertainment...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2002, 04:18:35 PM »
^that story is a lil exadurated but it has truth to it...i didn't actually knock her out, she had to leave real quick from a party cause her mom was trippin which left me there with blueballs...it's the only time i've ever had them...so i kind of wanted to knock her out but i wouldn't cause i'm not that type of guy...like i said i was never gonna release this song, it's very immature although the stuff has happened, i feel there was no reason for me to bring it back up on wax, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2002, 11:05:32 PM »
sccit please choose realer shit to talk about, that verse makes me laugh, not cause its wack but cause its so damn fake, even if someone didnt know u, shit sounds fake, but other than that its cool i like your flow, but the topic is played out and boring

haha i was thinking the exact same shit, and I even know him, and know first hand that shit aint true...

Sccit, first of all, I'm sure you've prolly never eaten out a bitch, and second of all, thats suppose to be degrading to you dumb ass! I dont know no dude thats gotten respek from eatin' out a hoe, haha!

And BRAIN DAMAGE was definatly not suppose to be funny you dumb mutherfucker, that was one of his most serious songs off the SSLP, that whole song was based on fact. That dude that beat his ass in that song is a real person. And the afroman shit was true to, i do not doubt that that mutherfucker does not smoke weed as much as he says he does after making such a wack ass song and beat like that.

Anyways, my thots on the song tho are that its dope. It was the first sccit joint that ever made it to my music folder, but only cuz alerG was on it, haha. I gotta give AlerG props, cause so far, I do not detect no wackness in his shit (except for maybe his alias, haha, just plain dogg)... Sccit, keep tryin' <<< don't take offense to that though because I coulda told you to just give up, but I think that if you keep trying you'll be tight one day. And as far as the beat, dope as fuck. I like it cause in the begining it sounds nothing like a westcoast beat, as a matter of fact, at the begining as it was playing i thought the whole beat was gonna be like that and i was like "oh my god, wack as fuck" but then when the rest of it kicked in right when alerG starts, rappin' the beat like all of sudden became off the hook, so thats some dope shit right there... im out pz!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2002, 11:51:23 PM »
sccit please choose realer shit to talk about, that verse makes me laugh, not cause its wack but cause its so damn fake, even if someone didnt know u, shit sounds fake, but other than that its cool i like your flow, but the topic is played out and boring

haha i was thinking the exact same shit, and I even know him, and know first hand that shit aint true...

Sccit, first of all, I'm sure you've prolly never eaten out a bitch, and second of all, thats suppose to be degrading to you dumb ass! I dont know no dude thats gotten respek from eatin' out a hoe, haha!

And BRAIN DAMAGE was definatly not suppose to be funny you dumb mutherfucker, that was one of his most serious songs off the SSLP, that whole song was based on fact. That dude that beat his ass in that song is a real person. And the afroman shit was true to, i do not doubt that that mutherfucker does not smoke weed as much as he says he does after making such a wack ass song and beat like that.

Anyways, my thots on the song tho are that its dope. It was the first sccit joint that ever made it to my music folder, but only cuz alerG was on it, haha. I gotta give AlerG props, cause so far, I do not detect no wackness in his shit (except for maybe his alias, haha, just plain dogg)... Sccit, keep tryin' <<< don't take offense to that though because I coulda told you to just give up, but I think that if you keep trying you'll be tight one day. And as far as the beat, dope as fuck. I like it cause in the begining it sounds nothing like a westcoast beat, as a matter of fact, at the begining as it was playing i thought the whole beat was gonna be like that and i was like "oh my god, wack as fuck" but then when the rest of it kicked in right when alerG starts, rappin' the beat like all of sudden became off the hook, so thats some dope shit right there... im out pz!

You know, I've gotten way farther than u ever will with a girl... and nobody here even knows if I'm a virgin or not...I just don't showcase my private life to people I don't know like some members of this board do...And eating pussy is not degrading dumbass...Plus the song was supposed to be funny anyways...But what i really wanna know is who u are? Are u Minority or somone?...

Oh, and "Brain Damage" was supposed to be funny...Whoever you are, you're really stupid...Whatever though...PeACe

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2002, 12:28:00 AM »
Brain Damage was based on a true story [bout the kid bullying Em when he was younger], but i beleive the latter part of him takin revenge and beating the bully was fake, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2002, 12:50:53 AM »
Brain Damage was based on a true story [bout the kid bullying Em when he was younger], but i beleive the latter part of him takin revenge and beating the bully was fake, peace

-{bLaDe}

Exactly...Can u honestly sit there and tell me that song wasn't EXTREMELY exagerated? That shit was mad funny...You can't deny it...If u don't belive me, go read the lyrics at Ohhla.com...PeACe

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2002, 12:18:25 PM »
this is a tight ass track yall keep doin what u do
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2002, 12:37:42 PM »
Admittably I would prefer to seem them rappng about something "real", but come on this is meant to be comedy, they can't make serious tracks all the time (ok, so i've never heard Sccit do a serious song, but anyway) so you guys should just relax a bit, and stop getting so uptight about shit all the time.

Good track.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2002, 06:33:57 PM »
(ok, so i've never heard Sccit do a serious song, but anyway)

Thats because you didn't bother checking out the "One Love Compilation"

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2002, 11:25:42 AM »
I've only got a 56k Modem man, I can't download everything. Tell me a serious song you did on there and give me the link and I will check it, but I can't waste time downloading the whole compilation so I have to be picky with the tracks I download. Everthing else that i've streamed of yours has been a comedy track,so i'm sorry if I misjudged u from these few tracks that I have heard, but thats just the impression that I got of you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2002, 05:00:14 PM »
I've only got a 56k Modem man, I can't download everything. Tell me a serious song you did on there and give me the link and I will check it, but I can't waste time downloading the whole compilation so I have to be picky with the tracks I download. Everthing else that i've streamed of yours has been a comedy track,so i'm sorry if I misjudged u from these few tracks that I have heard, but thats just the impression that I got of you.

what tracks have u heard from me? Audio Battles? Cuz Audio Battle tracks are the only tracks I've ever posted besides the tracks on the Compilation...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2002, 08:13:42 PM »

I just realized you're Jamal...Can u please tell me why you are dissing me like this? I thought we were cool...Whatever though...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2003, 10:23:35 PM »
^^Bump

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2003, 03:32:03 PM »
Why in all the fucks in the world is this thread being bumped?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2003, 05:30:44 PM »
Why in all the fucks in the world is this thread being bumped?

So the new people on WCC will peep it...