Author Topic: should US-Mexico border be more strict?  (Read 498 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: should US-Mexico border be more strict?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »
Mexico is fucked up right now, no doubt. Its poor, and controlled more by drug cartels then by the government. Whats funny is the idea that Mexico is solely to blame for drugs and illegal immigration seeping into the US. This is a problem that could be solved relatively easy by the the US government, should they chose to.  One thing ive learned about our government (other then them being unbelievably corrupt), is that they are very intelligent. When there seems to be such an obvious solution to a problem (like say, building a giant guarded wall between the US and Mexico), but it still never does and never will happen, there is a reason.  Does anybody really doubt whether the US government would be able to keep illegal immigrants and drugs out if they really wanted to? lol.  Lets say we build that big wall, how many border patrol agents are out of a job?  We stop drugs from entering the country. How many police officers are out of a job? Etc...etc.  We dont allow immigrants in.  Imagine the effect THAT would have on so many industries from agriculture to contruction, etc, etc.  People need to not look at Mexico as THE problem, and instead look at ourselves sometimes.  Put it like this, drugs would be smuggled into this country at such a high rate...if there werent so many fuckin drug addicts here lol.  Supply and demand.  You can blame the dealer, or blame the junkie. America= Junkie.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 03:34:55 PM »
Yes, all borders need to be strict. If this is a topic turning into Immagration, I believe we restrict the borders, and legalize the ones here who already working and are trying to build a better life. The one's who are not, and poisoning our streets/killing us, fuck em send em back.As a mexican its a sorta a borderline issue for me.Mexico's shit do to all the corruption, if they feel they can make a better life, then come, but at least come legally.If they just want to come fuck it up, fuck up my people more, fuck em.

Man are u for real? I live in San Diego...as close as it gets to the border and illegal immigration. Are you tellin me when you walk down the street...youre worried some illegal immigrant is going to attack you? lol. I live down here, and Im checkin my rearview for Americans (Black, White, Hispanic, doesnt matter)...not illegal immigrants LOL. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 03:38:58 PM »
Yes, all borders need to be strict. If this is a topic turning into Immagration, I believe we restrict the borders, and legalize the ones here who already working and are trying to build a better life. The one's who are not, and poisoning our streets/killing us, fuck em send em back.As a mexican its a sorta a borderline issue for me.Mexico's shit do to all the corruption, if they feel they can make a better life, then come, but at least come legally.If they just want to come fuck it up, fuck up my people more, fuck em.

Man are u for real? I live in San Diego...as close as it gets to the border and illegal immigration. Are you tellin me when you walk down the street...youre worried some illegal immigrant is going to attack you? lol. I live down here, and Im checkin my rearview for Americans (Black, White, Hispanic, doesnt matter)...not illegal immigrants LOL. 

lol, money.

Illegals are usually the victims of violent crimes, not perpetrators

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 05:04:09 PM »
It's really not that simple. We should talk about reparations to Mexico first and then we talk border security.

lol, what a joke. Mexico is lucky we don't tax their ass even more for their continued failure to help with eliminating drug flow into America.

But yes. The reasons for a tighter border are so overwhelming, I don't want to get it in to it.

Cartel violence
Undocumented, untaxed population
Public sanitation
Public safety
Cost to local governments
Animals (disease ridden ones, crossing over, I mean real animals, not just the dirty rio grande crossers)

I could go on and really get in to the finer points, but I'm pretty sure most of us are in agreement on this issue.

----------------
Now playing: Goldfrapp - Happiness
via FoxyTunes

very true
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 10:01:34 PM »

Did you hear me you ignorant mother fucker??? I said to the Ones who come in here and push the drugs. Fuck em. To the ones who fucking want to come here for a better life, and give their kids a chance away from the violence of the homeland. Welcome to America.

You obviously didn't hear what the fuck I said, cause I didn't tell you that. That's a assumption only a moron would make. I said it clear, If illegals who are helping the drugs come in. Fuck em. If the illegal's want to help their families for a better life. Welcome. Though, Honestly it would be a lot better for them to come Legally cause then they can get Better help, and not be paid shit money, but like the Above poster said, yes they usually are the victims.

Personally if I had the power. I'd make a wall, with border agents watching it. The Illegal's who Have already come in here during the building for the wall. Can ALL become registered citizens.This would allow them better work opportunity, and benefits like Medical.This would also force the people who hired em for shit pay to pay them the average wage they would a citizen.Because the Borders are no longer open, anyone caught coming over illegally shall be sent back, with information on how to submit to becoming a Citizen either on a Work visa (since they mostly come for their families) or a Citizenship application. Anyone Caught coming with Drugs, or any other illegal acts shall not be released, but throw in a Federal prison, charged with Invasion.

This helps fight the cartels, because they can't afford to break them out or risk getting The American Government even more involved. That's if I had the power though.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:09:40 PM by Blasphemy »

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 10:24:32 PM »

good shit doggy...

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 10:26:39 AM »

Did you hear me you ignorant mother fucker??? I said to the Ones who come in here and push the drugs. Fuck em. To the ones who fucking want to come here for a better life, and give their kids a chance away from the violence of the homeland. Welcome to America.

You obviously didn't hear what the fuck I said, cause I didn't tell you that. That's a assumption only a moron would make. I said it clear, If illegals who are helping the drugs come in. Fuck em. If the illegal's want to help their families for a better life. Welcome. Though, Honestly it would be a lot better for them to come Legally cause then they can get Better help, and not be paid shit money, but like the Above poster said, yes they usually are the victims.

Personally if I had the power. I'd make a wall, with border agents watching it. The Illegal's who Have already come in here during the building for the wall. Can ALL become registered citizens.This would allow them better work opportunity, and benefits like Medical.This would also force the people who hired em for shit pay to pay them the average wage they would a citizen.Because the Borders are no longer open, anyone caught coming over illegally shall be sent back, with information on how to submit to becoming a Citizen either on a Work visa (since they mostly come for their families) or a Citizenship application. Anyone Caught coming with Drugs, or any other illegal acts shall not be released, but throw in a Federal prison, charged with Invasion.

This helps fight the cartels, because they can't afford to break them out or risk getting The American Government even more involved. That's if I had the power though.

lol@ you calling me names like I insulted u. Youre not helping your argument.  I dont think we should have an open border where anybody who choses to can just come on through, cus in all honesty that would be insane.  But us Americans (yourself included), are sometimes to quick to point the finger rather then look internally for solution.  My earlier point was, that if the US government really wanted to build a wall...they could, and would. Theres obviously a reason why illegal immigration and drug smuggling is still such a problem, because we chose for it to be. As for the comment i made that caused your little temper tantrum, you referred to the ones "poisoning our streets/killing us". As I said before, Im as close as it gets to this shit.  And believe me, its not illegal immigrants/ drug traffickers who are killing us. We're killing eachother.  We are such a major purchaser of illegal drugs that the drug cartels need us as much as we need them. Simply saying, "lets keep em out!" doesnt change the fact that we have a ridiculous amount of drug addicts in this country.  Making the drugs harder to get only increases the price of them, it doesnt solve the problem. If we became less dependant on illegal drugs as a country, the drug cartels lose, and drug smuggling decreases.  Anyways, my point is we arent the victims here lol. 

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 12:49:46 PM »
eye say we put a lock on all european immigrants
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 02:17:53 PM by Job starring as Bishop »
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 01:01:04 PM »
we get alot of African immigrants in Maine for some reason...they aren't very worrying

now, the Canadians that we get over here, they suck dick
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 01:10:20 PM »
eye see we put a lock on all european immigrants

You see or you say?

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 03:04:41 PM »

now, the Canadians that we get over here, they suck dick

literally?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2009, 03:58:40 PM »
eye see we put a lock on all european immigrants

You see or you say?
yeah i was thinkin same shit   8)