Author Topic: Makaveli & Dillinger pt. 2.........  (Read 1692 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Makaveli & Dillinger pt. 2.........
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2009, 10:03:55 AM »
Makavelli & Dillinger part1 was a really good bunch of tracks, all with a similar production style so it didnt seem like it was rushed or just thrown together

Ill give this a listen but i cant see it bein anythin like the first, its cool hes doin a tribute and making an effort, i cant believe some of the weirdos on this site which complain about everthing

when u listen to m&d part 1 it sounds nice...beacuse MIKE DEAN did the best remixes on it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2009, 11:10:19 AM »
I just wanna know if theres goin to be some unreleased pac on this?

Paul

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2009, 11:17:01 AM »
Makavelli & Dillinger part1 was a really good bunch of tracks, all with a similar production style so it didnt seem like it was rushed or just thrown together

Ill give this a listen but i cant see it bein anythin like the first, its cool hes doin a tribute and making an effort, i cant believe some of the weirdos on this site which complain about everthing

when u listen to m&d part 1 it sounds nice...beacuse MIKE DEAN did the best remixes on it

The production credits say Daz & Mike Dean, who done what we dont know but together they make great beats
funkyfreshintheflesh

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2009, 12:08:29 PM »
Nah this is more of a tribute from daz to Pac for Pac's b-day, it's all Daz rapping over Pac beats.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2009, 12:59:46 PM »

The production credits say Daz & Mike Dean, who done what we dont know but together they make great beats

mike dean did LETS FIGHT and FIRST 2 BOMB

they doont give a fuck abotu us was produced by Johnny J

and Dont Go To Sleep + Um Dumpin were DAz beats

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2009, 01:01:02 PM »
Nah this is more of a tribute from daz to Pac for Pac's b-day, it's all Daz rapping over Pac beats.
i dont think anyone wants to hear that

why listen to inferior raps over legendary beats?

Paul

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2009, 02:44:10 PM »

Fair enough, Dont Go To Sleep and Im Dumpin were the best beats on the cd :)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2009, 02:45:16 PM »
daz must quit angel dust, fuck this

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2009, 03:22:12 PM »

LOL u serious?? i love First to Bomb, Lets Fight and Um Dumpin but the remix of Dont go to sleep was like a 6 out of 10....still better than the crappy one on Pacs life tho1

Paul

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2009, 03:45:54 PM »

LOL u serious?? i love First to Bomb, Lets Fight and Um Dumpin but the remix of Dont go to sleep was like a 6 out of 10....still better than the crappy one on Pacs life tho1

Liked every track on it, Im Dumpin was my favourite

The remix was gmixx with the really deep bass? cant be bothered searchin through my cds to find it. the original is better
funkyfreshintheflesh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2009, 04:01:03 PM »
the OG of dont go to sleep was with Hussein Fatal and EDI

ill upload it

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2009, 04:03:59 PM »
http://limelinx.com/files/2b60fd7cf8b51e4b13146218d15e1661   DONT GO TO SLEEP ORIGINAL - the best version BY FAR[/b\

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »
not sayin what your sayin is true or not, but whos the best then if daz is or was the wackest?
haha horse shyt

fuck daz dillinger - the wackest rapper on the west coast
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:46:09 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

V2DHeart

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2009, 07:45:01 PM »
I think I'll pass on this pile of horse shyt!!!! Wont even waste my time downloading it, and to call it Makaveli & Dillinger part 2 is laughable, it contains no exclusive unheard tracks, or desires from anybody, and is simply a misuse of the name. If I was dubcnn I wouldn't even be bending over to support, or promote this garbage, even if it burns a bridge to get no Daz interview in the future big deal
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2009, 07:54:13 PM »
not sayin what your sayin is true or not, but whos the best then if daz is or was the wackest?
haha horse shyt

fuck daz dillinger - the wackest rapper on the west coast

whos da best???  Crooked I my nigga

Daz hasnt dropped a hot verse since Initiated